Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
He became boring

Boring?! You're boring! This whole box is boring!

119a791f-c275-478f-b54d-5670df1811d3_screenshot.jpg

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I looked it up and these are the last things he said on the shoutbox https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/shoutbox-archive-5-2016-09-26.111160/page-2272#post-6867236

Banned for insulting the good name of HP Lovecraft looks like. :M
I don't know. His second to last message was this.
Aug 19, 2020 at 10:45 PM - Kalin: Niggers > kikes

Seems a Jew took major offense.
I wonder (((who))) is in a position to ban someone because (((he))) is offended. Perhaps (((she))) is also offended and it trying to make it look like it was a particular (((him))) that banned Kalin

KALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

Farewell into the night

Kalin's last words were actually "Rotten ass".

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Due to a number of miserable cunts coming here purely to post crap about Joos, womyns and L|BRULS (thanks to our slightly more hands-off approach to moderation), you will only be granted access to the General Discussion and Politics forums once you have been a member for 12 months or more. This is designed to encourage people who want to come here to talk about boring stuff like games - and discourage people who really should be at StormFront instead. It also means that when we ban you for shitposting, and you register a new alt, you'll have to wait 12 months again before you can see those forums.

:M

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Hey faggot I happen to be a prestigious member of this community with monocled taste in games, you on the other hand do nothing but spam boring drivel about your SJW drama, shit-tier dev gossip and stinking turdware no sane or self-respecting person should ever play and that no one except Shillingtron would even think to post about. Main points by TheImplodingVoice and agentorange all but confirmed. I know who doesn't belong here buddy but you don't see me campaigning for your disgusting ass to be banned.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wait, does Infinitron have more power than the mighty Crispy?

I thought Crispy was the most powerful entity in our universe (outside of our tyrant God, of course).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom