Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
LoL actually there is a good chance that you could be cousins,since he is from the region.:lol:
Fucking based.
So about that mod position Infinitron?
:desu:
I can be a real team player, especially in regards to, shall we say, reducing the amount of criticism directed towards Israel.

Master Librarian

Educated
I don't know who the fuck you negroids are and I don't care, but this drama amuses me and so I was inspired

hDVjljF.png

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
The Jew didn't even respond...
Oh that's it, my antisemitism is gonna rise 10.000 fold now.
I DON'T EVEN WANT YOUR REVIEW COPIES!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I thought Jarl's dream job was getting footjobs from Hitler

Jarl's fetish is simply to become a sexy womin so (s)he can do the steamy lesbo footsex with hot babes. Hitler's just watching.

There's nothing gay about that!

Hey altman, that's the shittiest meme I've ever seen on these boards. You need to do way better than that if you want to help me become MOD OF THE SHOUTBOX! That said, it did remind me of the fact I posted the worst animated gif in the history of Codex:

In terms of construction, that is the dodgiest GIF I've seen. Look at the shaky vid. What did this guy do, take screenshots and couldn't cut them right? See the white borders along the top and bottom and black borders along the sides that pop in and out. And notice the video time thingy moving along the bottom.

You should be ashamed for posting such a poor quality GIF.

Good times!

As for my return and Ascent to Transcendence the process is delayed by certain micro-issues such as DU still being away on Kangaroo desert patrol - that's actually a good thing as it has given me the time to enlist the aid of mighty powers sympathetic to the cause of righteousness. I would like to call on all bros to keep me in their prayers and show support to lend weight to the ritual.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Things I learned from this thread and adjacent ones:

1) At some point, possibly during a short timespan of clarity between heavy drug/alcohol use, some mods figure out that resident Nazi sympathizers may take it too far. Well, not always, on account of them being Nazis, but there seems to be some imperceptible threshold where sir, you're over the line. Could be a specific day/hour/planetary alignment.

2)There seems to be a hard reset when someone interrupts their Nazi streak by posting about a game. So this is a no-no:

Monday: Niggers
Tuesday: Fags
Wednesday: Jews
Thursday: Kikes
Friday: Trannies
Saturday: Spics
Sunday: Zionist shills

But this is apparently ok:

Monday: Jews
Tuesday: Faggots
Wednesday: Kikes
Thursday: Thief is a great game => ok, reset detected
Friday: Niggers
Saturday: Trannies
Sunday: Shitskins

I'd also like to point out something about the so-called "lax moderation" and "free speech" arguments that so many people seem to buy into. These days it is hard for a forum to survive. The whole free speech antic is used only to fill a particular gap in existing gaming forums and attract people rejected elsewhere. It's due to the influx of these people that the forum is alive and active. This is not about free speech, it's just a marketing tactic. Even if someone doesn't donate to the site and never talks about games and they spend the whole day in GD they still sustain the site via keeping it active, which is precisely what the owner wants.

Mark my words, take a screencap if you must. Barring DU being a hard-line Nazi himself (very unlikely) or some government agency affiliate, when shit hits the fan, and it will at some point, then you will see this "free speech" shtick thrown out of the window and the ownership will do a 180° turn in order to preserve their income. Then you will see people getting banned left and right.

Someone has to be really young and/or naive to think that the "lax moderation" scheme is some deep-rooted ideology and not merely a marketing method...but marketing methods tend to change over time, and then I'd like to see where all you edgy idiots will flock to, crying mascara tears for not being able to cry nigger on the shoutbox any more.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
^ Reminder this is some real-life commie faggot and pseudo-doxxer to boot.

Go whine in your own thread don't sully this place with your awfulness.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
I looked it up and these are the last things he said on the shoutbox https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/shoutbox-archive-5-2016-09-26.111160/page-2272#post-6867236

Banned for insulting the good name of HP Lovecraft looks like. :M
I don't know. His second to last message was this.
Aug 19, 2020 at 10:45 PM - Kalin: Niggers > kikes

Seems a Jew took major offense.
I wonder (((who))) is in a position to ban someone because (((he))) is offended. Perhaps (((she))) is also offended and it trying to make it look like it was a particular (((him))) that banned Kalin

KALIN DID NOTHING WRONG
Hello, fellow friend! Why is your profile private?

Bloodeyes

Arcane
I am astounded at this thread. It and the posts it contains were created by men over 30 with careers. My recent poll showed that the most common educational level of codexers is a Masters Degree. what the fuck

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I looked it up and these are the last things he said on the shoutbox https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/shoutbox-archive-5-2016-09-26.111160/page-2272#post-6867236

Banned for insulting the good name of HP Lovecraft looks like. :M
I don't know. His second to last message was this.
Aug 19, 2020 at 10:45 PM - Kalin: Niggers > kikes

Seems a Jew took major offense.
I wonder (((who))) is in a position to ban someone because (((he))) is offended. Perhaps (((she))) is also offended and it trying to make it look like it was a particular (((him))) that banned Kalin

KALIN DID NOTHING WRONG
Hello, fellow friend! Why is your profile private?
Because a certain Sukawhateverthefuckti was spamming my profile with gay shit and a certain forum member that's a panda(sometimes he is entertaining to be honest) that is literally only here to disrupt but hasn't been banned or banned from the shoutbox while Kalin gets a ban. So that was the only solution.

P.S. You give Infinitron that blumpkin yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom