Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Anyway it's just a shoutbox ban so whatever.
You just deprived a man(*) of the most important thing in his life, you know. Can't say just "so whatever", can you? It's not like Kalin has much else to fill his days with.

(*) Assumed

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
gQWNN8v.png

:evilcodex:

Should I?
thinking.png

:troll:

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
In our day and age antisemitism is disgusting and practically a betrayal of the white race. Israel is the last state in the world actively fighting against the hordes of Arabic barbarians. Claiming yourself to be an antisemite you basically stand in line with such wonderful "people" as Iranians, Saudis and other donkey fuckers.

Note how most of the governments of European Soviet Union stand against the Israel, at the same time importing more and more rapefugees to enrich the European culture with time honored traditions of rape, pedophilia, violent crime and bestiality. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Choose your side:

This:

0b2402b36b484be3a067c8e560db4828_18-410x285.jpg

Or this:

anotherraped.jpg

Cael

Arcane
FYI, I also support Kalin and have disgusting opinions. Jews did 7/11 etc.

Whom do I contact about getting one of those awesome...I mean humiliating “disgusting opinions” tags?

:M
What you did to that Slurpee is criminal...

No tag for you!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:negative:
I feel left out...no superior opinions tag for me.

Maybe DarkUnderlord could allow Kalinite detainees to give their tags to people willing to accept them. They'd have to be confirmed Codex regulars, of course.
they should meet irl and provide pic, this is how virus spreads after all.
I wouldn't mind getting drunk with the jew. Would be fun learning a few krav maga moves. Also infi,i do think that more regulars need tags,can't be hoarding them all for myself.

codex meta is getting pretty wild with these tags
LoL you must have missed the good old citizen times,now that was interesting memory work out.

It's not like Kalin has much else to fill his days with.
He can always go outside and talk with this wonderful people:

swedenmigrants_hdv.jpg
Ahhhh you know that he is not german,right?

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
In our day and age antisemitism is disgusting and practically a betrayal of the white race. Israel is the last state in the world actively fighting against the hordes of Arabic barbarians. Claiming yourself to be an antisemite you basically stand in line with such wonderful "people" as Iranians, Saudis and other donkey fuckers.

Note how most of the governments of European Soviet Union stand against the Israel, at the same time importing more and more rapefugees to enrich the European culture with time honored traditions of rape, pedophilia, violent crime and bestiality. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Israel is the last white ethnostate!

Should've banned Infinitron while we still had the chance.
lol that failed like 5 times in the last 3 years. You can't ban the scion of zion without hacking DU's account lol.
So it's basically a Kushner-Trump type of situation? Except with endless news posts for normie shitgames instead lowest black unemployment, LBGTBBQ, criminal justice reform, etc :D

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So it's basically a Kushner-Trump type of situation? Except with endless news posts for normie shitgames instead lowest black unemployment, LBGTBBQ, criminal justice reform, etc
lol no,it is a lot more entertaining than kwanza politics. Nobody really cares about which retard is going to larp as kwanza president. Codexian drama is like a nice glass of old Gautier :obviously: ,while kwnza politics are like a can of non-alcoholic beer .

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Ahhhh you know that he is not german,right?
He's from Swedenstan and it's even worse.

Swedish Arabs are citizens and residents of Sweden who emigrated from nations in the Arab world. They represent 5.3% of the total population of the country.

According to Statistics Sweden, as of 2016, there are 110,758 citizens of African nations residing in Sweden. (1% of total population)

There are no official statistics on ethnicity, but according to Statistics Sweden, around 3,311,312 (32.3%) inhabitants of Sweden were of a foreign background in 2018, defined as being born abroad or born in Sweden with at least one parent born abroad.

RIP white Sweden

Swedenstan.jpg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Not much to worry people, sometimes DU does such things when he changed his antidepressants, but also revokes them after a few weeks.

It's also necessary from time to time so that no one can think this is a complete free for all.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Israel is the last white ethnostate!
History repeats itself. Centuries ago, Byzantine Empire, mostly white and culturally rich, was standing between the Asiatic hordes and mainland Europe, protecting it from the imminent invasion. Did it receive any help? No, it received the Fourth Crusade, dealing the killing blow to it. Results are well known: Ottomans captured the Byzantine territories and went further. Ask any Armenian, Serb or Bulgarian how awesome the Turkish rule was.

Now, Israel, which already had won four wars against the Arabs supported by loathsome communists, needs our support. Today, while every filthy Arab ejaculates at the though of destroying the Israel, we had to support it as much as we can.

5f1aefba2618b92259050283

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom