Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Ladies! Gentlemen! I present to YOU the UNFAIR! MONK! EXTRAVAGANZA! PLAYTHROUGH!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
0VBmBvw.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I hope you people are excited! The next two parts are coming soon!
Ag7r3fA.png

I will start making art for the next videos too! Stay tuned! The monk playthrough is still going strong!

Bloodeyes

Arcane
In this super awesome youtube series you will see Monk Man and Party overcome adversity as they conquer the Stolen Lands! While cheesing themselves to victory!

Monk man and party have already defeated the Stag Lord and are on their way to slaying the Troll menace! Here's a playlist of monk man's misadventures!

I will also be posting my art in here (Please no bully I don't know how to draw)! Annnd! If you have questions about certain things that occur in the videos. I can answer those too! So! Sit back and watch as monk man defeats the forces of evil!
Art!
SRutYzT.png

Get a mic and do commentary if you're going to do a video LP. Just watching someone's gameplay is kinda boring. Talk about the decisions you make and try to crack a joke here and there. Y'know, keep it interesting. Not trying to shit on you, this is intended as constructive criticism.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Get a mic and do commentary if you're going to do a video LP. Just watching someone's gameplay is kinda boring. Talk about the decisions you make and try to crack a joke here and there. Y'know, keep it interesting. Not trying to shit on you, this is intended as constructive criticism.
One of the main advantages of Pink Eye is not only his mastery of Unfair, but the lack of annoying voice commentary. You know, there is a separate LP genre on Youtube: "Let's Play Without Comments".

And if you cannot deduce his decisions from the gameplay then probably you'd be better watching something else.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
One of the main advantages of Pink Eye is not only his mastery of Unfair, but the lack of annoying voice commentary. You know, there is a separate LP genre on Youtube: "Let's Play Without Comments".

And if you cannot deduce his decisions from the gameplay then probably you'd be better watching something else.

I mean that's what I'm doing. Watching something else. But whatever, if people enjoy this I won't poke my nose in further.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron

Thanks Lann, you're a nice friend.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
For those who are following this lets play. The playthrough has been put on hold until I get better internet. Apologies in advance!

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
Hmm...

Considering what happened, I wonder if Pink Eye might have meant something more when he said that he was "moving to a new place"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom