Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Betrayer in our Midst

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Gentlemen, m'Scrooge, Great Leader DarkUnderlord, I have investigated the cause of this outrage and I will give it to you straight: just as I suspected our sovereign has been deceived by the sleazy shill Infinitron who wormed his way in to destroy our very way of life - our shared love for good old monocled games!

Crispy gonna Crisp, Roguey... Well, it is what it is. Shillingtron is THE sole instigator of this whole plot. Don't believe me? Good - because unlike that lying piece of shit I'm a Lawful Good and racially white Israelite who actually backs up his claims with hard facts (and not just in my crotch). DAS RITE!

Let us begin with EXHIBIT A:

hTVQVed.jpg

Txrj2G4.jpg

A lengthy piece in shitty format (that little loser Crispy can't even post proper screencaps).

Let's cut to the chase:

DETTnQn.png

See how nothing in the shoutbox line this cuck reported me for contained anything that could ever be called "systemic hatred" (and what a term that is) except my righteous hatred for shit games like Tides of Numa Numa, The Outer World and Pozzlines 2. Nothing I said was factually wrong - there is a very noticeable and vocal minority on the Codex that shills furiously for these kind of trash titles whereas 99% of the users ignore or laugh at them with scorn. It is also true that Infinitron is at the center of it.

Now also note that in the full conversation above Infinitron drags in DarkUnderlord who sees no problem at all, what is going on he asks, drained from power by having to constantly listen to the bullshit fed to him by this snake devil. Who is this Kalin...? Sounds familiar... What should be done?

Enter the KIKE:

wNmSsEP.png

This filthy devil knew exactly what he was doing. Amusingly and true to type, he then lied about it.

Allow me to introduce EXHIBIT B:

MYeX4K8.png

Look at that! He didn't reply huh?

We just saw that he replied both to Crispy and DarkUnderlord whom he told should FUCK AROUND WITH ME!

I strongly believe that DarkUnderlord, despite all the TALMUDIC SORCERY being worked on him for years on end, somehow knew we were innocent all along and a fragment of his tortured soul communicated this in his decree of expulsion.

My final piece of evidence, EXHIBIT C:

eQsb5f5.png

How can you spill the contents of something that is empty? At first I thought it was perhaps some exotic phrase used down Yonder, I mean they say things like "cobba" and "the barbie" after all, but a swift search only gave 1 result - DarkUnderlord's own post. You don't need some sleazy creep like Mark Yohalem to figure out this invalidates the entire case!

Finally, allow me to summon my expert witness Jesus Christ who perfectly summed up Infinitron and his ilk:

White Jesus said:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof."

-- John 8:44, The Conclave Bible

Wake up people! Great Leader - you have been betrayed! DarkUnderlord willing Kalinism shall be recognised by the Codex government and we shall march into Shoutbox and cast out this despoiler - FOREVER! As I take my place as LORD of the SHOUTBOX let this devil serpent be thrown into the filthy mess of a news section he created, the true pits of hell, and languish there for a Thousand Years to shill and shriek under lock and key lest he further corrupt and endanger the innocent monocled Sirs and lady of beloved fair Codexia!

I rest my case!

Generic-Giant-Spider

I know voting for Kalin wasn't what you wanted but it was what you deserved.

I regret nothing.

Shoot me and I will come back as a ghost in your shower.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom