Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

thesecret1

Arcane
I don't get you guys, haven't you seen Andromeda? How can you not be excited? I laughed my ass off for days at that trainwreck, really hyped for next round of entertainment.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
[miss basic bitch] "I screamed and cried when they mentioned Dragon Age 4"
[furry couple] "I have got even squirted my pants a little :P"
[some-thing] YESYESYESESYESSSSS, I CANT BREATH!!!!!!
All coments are like this. Now I understand why in zombie movies you just kill your loved ones as soon as they get raped by zombies. Bioware is best forgotten, erased from memories. EA, this is some dark & twisted necromancy

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
That close up camera in the gameplay design segments worries me the most. Bioware always go on and on about family and emo shit, and their games reflect that and if you can't stand that shit why are you even in this thread. The visual design looks alright so far, the concept art is interesting. That close up third-person camera whacky-whacky looking shit though... hmm.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Why all gamer gurls in comments want to be fucked by evil and treacherous elven God who will plunge world in chaos and kill hundreds of thousands innocent souls and why they bite their lower lips and shiver at thought of being mothers of his children?

Solas is not even handsome, has good voice, I guess. Are women THAT much turned on by power? Poor fucked up creatures. If you go bold, just become powerfull or God. Bitches will shine and worship your forehead

Mikeal

Arcane
This guy doesn't seem to fit.

r4Rh554.jpg

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Are women THAT much turned on by power?

Men with power who take care of them and treat them as more special and deserving of the benefits of their power. Solas goes on and on about what a special girl you are and how much better you are than the rest, so much it almost makes him reconsider. Girls are going to use their special vaginas love to change him to use his power for good.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
When I was a little lad, world was full of mysteries! Women and future of Dragon Age were among them. Some mysteries are best never solved

Häyhä

Arbiter

Damn, compared to what games have become, even this looks like a masterpiece in retrospect. A decade ago it was "This is the New Shit" by Marilyn Manson, now it's just shit packing.

:negative:

Gargaune

Magister
I don't get you guys, haven't you seen Andromeda? How can you not be excited? I laughed my ass off for days at that trainwreck, really hyped for next round of entertainment.
Oh, don't worry, I think we're all very excited for Dragon Age 4 coming out, we just have trouble expressing it because our faces are tired!

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Bioware dead body smells so bad that ever rpg codex gets some cemetary aroma now. Bioware is dead, it died with ME3 and DA2. It's only necromancy now.
RIP, leave the dead body You degenerates, rott in peace Bioware.

ADL

Prophet
Ironically Anthem might end up being the better game if they deliver on "FFXIV:A Realm Reborn"ing it.
What little they've shown from Anthem Next looks a million times more interesting than anything they've shown for DA4. Faint praise but praise nevertheless.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
New console generation = EA overlords demand a new franchise installment.

Can't do another Mass Effect for a while, so it's going to be Dragon Age this time around.

Dangerhair put in charge of writing it, is nothing short of bizarre - after Gaider left in 2015, Patrick Weekes was put in charge as the lead writer of Dragon Age.

He's responsible for the wokest content like the trannie and the "iron bull", Solas and a number of other nightmare inducing soy garbage.

This man will finally run the entire franchise into the ground. Huge incline.

J1M

Arcane
That close up camera in the gameplay design segments worries me the most
Seems clear to me that they are abandoning that weird combat system from DA2 & DAI and going full Dark Souls. I would bet on a party assist system like Mass Effect, instead of full party control.
The Dragon Age 2 trailers made it pretty clear they wanted to ape God of War early in production. Wouldn't surprise me if they are grasping for another combat system to copy in pursuit of a larger audience.

They should have used the work that went into Dragon Age 1 for more than a single game. Poor management.

ADL

Prophet
As much as I hate this shit franchise, honestly I hope this is a critical and commercial success so that way Bioware doesn't break up and these people don't infect the few remaining studios I actually like or split off a hundred different ways and create a hundred times the
decline.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom