Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood - action-RPG adaptation from Cyanide

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The werewolf gameplay looks neat.
But like everything we'll only truly know when it's here.

That fucking release date though...
The game was announced 3 years ago and still has 1 year left in oven.

EDIT:
Prototype was a fucking bore.

Isn't this the IP or the publisher that announces games and then never gets around to making them? Or develops them for several years before cancelling everything?.

I wouldn't look forward to anything.

Smerlus

Educated
I'm interested in what theyre doing simply because it it something different but I also realize its going to be b grade jank.

My biggest gripe is the combat. I was expecting something more along the lines of the Wolverine game that came out. I would like to see speed, blood, amputations and damage effects on the enemies. Something visceral. I want it to look like I'm an 8 foot tall monster with claws.

I know that may not translate to an rpg setting well but whatever.

Silly Germans

Is this supposed to be a rpg ? Looks more like an action game. What kind of rpg mechanics does it feature ?

Häyhä

Arbiter
Is this supposed to be a rpg ? Looks more like an action game. What kind of rpg mechanics does it feature ?

My bet would be a useless, superficial tagged on "skill tree" and maybe a couple of completely meaningless flavour-text choices in the few lines of dialogue (if there is any).

I personally wonder if the whole game will be set in that murky oil refinery/lumbermill hybrid complex. Probably, since they haven't shown anything else of the game.

jac8awol

Arbiter
I bet I'm not the only one who laughed out loud at that. It's like an Uwe Boll film animated by the guys making memes for Occupy Democrats.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I approve of making fun of annoying, insincere corporations.

I don't approve of simping for Outstar. :rpgcodex:

Avarize

Magister
This Green Peace power fantasy simulator is going to suck. I want to play a Ventrue that works for Endron.
I approve of making fun of annoying, insincere corporations.

I don't approve of simping for Outstar. :rpgcodex:

Simping for a lesbian must be at least 20% more embarrassing than simping for an average woman.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
She's married and has a kid

More importantly, why is your avatar a penis with teeth and where can I learn more? That's a Berserk-level of phallic imagery right there.

It's Mara from Shin Megami Tensei
957961-mara.jpg

https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Mara
I picked this avatar because my friend knows this lesbian chick who got triggered the first time she saw him in one of the games and kept reloading her save so she could kill him over and over. I chuckle every time I think about it.

Ninjerk

Arcane
That last bit with the "but honestly" sounds cringey to me for some reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom