Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPGAddict

Duralux for Durabux

Top Music for what? For when? For whom? Do you go dancing at a night club to Mozart? Do you think Doom's soundtrack should be Beethoven? That dates are more romantic with Holst? That children's birthday parties should all play Bach?
Top music for like Centuries rated by extremely competent musicians but Whatever. No, because the mode has changed and people prefer dancing on rap,electro and other shit(in Which lyrics are mostly "Fuck, shit , bitch, etc..."). And because I have to follow the rule, by that I mean the movement, the mass or I risk to look tacky.
I think it's a good input on how degenerate and stupid our society has become (Watch idiocracy we are in).
Back then, Yes I would have danced on those musics rather than the noise we call "music" nowadays.
FFS, you cannot rate every single art piece on a singular scale that goes from 0 to 100. Jagged Alliance 2 is great at a lot of things, but Witcher 3 is better-looking, more accessible and runs on a console. That already makes it a "better" game for most people out there.

People want, need and like different things. Ignoring that is ignoring reality. You're not being an intelectual, you're being a self-centered idiot.
I never said I was an intellectual or anything like that but taking credit on people whose only games in their library are Call of duty, League of Legends, Skyrim, Oblivion (the majority of Witcher 3 players), is stupid.
Some people like rap, yes but do you think their opinions would have the same value than the experienced musicians who like classicism?
Furthermore, Jagged alliance 2 aged like fine wine but do you think Witcher 3 will age as well?
No I don't think so. Throughout the age and the advancement of technology, we will soon recognize how outdated this game is whereas when it comes to Jagged Alliance 2, It's the only game in this category with such care to detail that no other game surpass today and for days to come.
Games should be rated on how well they age more than anything else.
XCOM, JA2, Fallout 1 PS:T aged like fine wine, Witcher 3 will not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Top music for like Centuries rated by extremely competent musicians but Whatever. No, because the mode has changed and people prefer dancing on rap,electro and other shit(in Which lyrics are mostly "Fuck, shit , bitch, etc..."). And because I have to follow the rule, by that I mean the movement, the mass or I risk to look tacky..
Dude, stop being such a pretentious music fag.
This is the best music now.

:dealwithit:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Apparantly he's bald too.
Maybe in real life he's
Hitman-free-819258.jpg

Last edited:

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
People want, need and like different things. Ignoring that is ignoring reality. You're not being an intelectual, you're being a self-centered idiot.
I'll never understand why you accepted a review of Fallout 4 from someone who plain hated the game. It's like double talk.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I'll never understand why you accepted a review of Fallout 4 from someone who plain hated the game. It's like double talk.
"People like different things" doesn't mean "everything is amazing". Even mainstream websites usually rank Fallout 4 behind Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I think LudoLense did a great job at analyzing why it's a lesser game.

Duralux for Durabux

"People like different things" doesn't mean "everything is amazing". Even mainstream websites usually rank Fallout 4 behind Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I think LudoLense did a great job at analyzing why it's a lesser game.
And again, many defaults some of you recognized in Fallout 4 (Ubisoft open World, Some FedEx quests, retarded AI, etc.. )have magically dissapeared in Witcher 3. But they are there in Witcher 3, I just don't understand how no one pointed out the Atrocious AI, Bad UI, Ubisoft open world, poor differences between quests, Non-Interesting main quest in Witcher 3. There are the same flaws as in Fallout 4.
Do the same with witcher 3, let a Witcher hater post his review about the game.
Instead no mention of any of its flaws.
This forum is insanely hatefull toward Bethesda while in a other hand totally blind when it comes to CD Projekt.
This kind of partially is totally disgusting. Personnaly I don't care if whether it's Black Isles, or Whoever the fuck behind it or if the game is successfull or appreciated. If the game has defaults, I point them one by one.
Moreover, Fallout 4 is much much better than Fallout 3, but it's still bad, Someone who thinks Fallout 3 is better than 4 is retarded, and so is the media releasing it.
I'm surprised by the difference between movie critics and gaming critics.
Game critics should be as severe as Movie critics.
"People like different things" doesn't mean "everything is amazing".
It also means "Nothing is amazing", and By that I mean some games are better than others, But universally aclaimed games and perfect games don't exist.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
You honestly think Witcher 3 quests are just as bad as the quests in Fallout 4? And that movie critics are an example to follow - the people who rated Avengers: Endgame as one of the best movies in history?

Stop posting bro, you are making yourself look worst by the minute.

Duralux for Durabux

You honestly think Witcher 3 quests are just as bad as the quests in Fallout 4? And that movie critics are an example to follow - the people who rated Avengers: Endgame as one of the best movies in history?

Reread or Read carefully, Never I said that Witcher 3 quests are just as bad as Fallout 4, they are better but absolutly not perfect and worse than quests in other RPGs (PS:T comes to my mind) at there.
Well except Critics when it comes to Disney movies, they are probably paid but in every other cases,there are bad-mixed and good reviews for every movies even most loved ones. Game critics nowadays only have positive reviews, negative reviews aren't allowed excepted if a game is that not much appreciated or has a painfull mechanic or something like that.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Reread or Read carefully
"Last edited: 12 minutes ago"

Yeah... clearly the problem here are my reading skills. :roll: But sure, keep back-pedaling and doing the dumbest generalizations possible, you're doing great.

Duralux for Durabux

"Last edited: 12 minutes ago"

Yeah... clearly the problem here are my reading skills. :roll: But sure, keep back-pedaling and doing the dumbest generalizations possible, you're doing great.
I just added the paragraph with journalism and critics between games and movies. I have not edited a single word outside that.
Yeah man you're so right every games are good except Bethesda/Larian/Any studio I dislike with/ games, cursed Bethesda :roll:.
Please shine my dumb mind with your opinion I have not seen 1668909489 times on CD Projekt forums or everywhere else.

Harthwain

Magister
Reread or Read carefully, Never I said that Witcher 3 quests are just as bad as Fallout 4, they are better but absolutly not perfect and worse than quests in other RPGs (PS:T comes to my mind) at there. Well except Critics when it comes to Disney movies, they are probably paid but in every other cases,there are bad-mixed and good reviews for every movies even most loved ones. Game critics nowadays only have positive reviews, negative reviews aren't allowed excepted if a game is that not much appreciated or has a painfull mechanic or something like that.
W3 was generally praised for its quests (especially side quests), not just by "critics". Specifically: it was praised for how quests were presented. They really put effort into make the player feel like each quest is unique.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I just added the paragraph with journalism and critics between games and movies. I have not edited a single word outside that.
BULLSHIT. You changed a lot of stuff, you toned down the criticism on Witcher 3 quests and changed the sentence about movie critics because even you realized you were saying some pretty dumb shit. And the second quote wasn't even there at first.

Grow a spine, then we'll talk again.

V_K

Arcane
You honestly think Witcher 3 quests are just as bad as the quests in Fallout 4?
In principle, yes - because Witcher simply doesn't support any gameplay variety. Kill some monsters, watch some cutscenes, rinse and repeat. Everything else is just window dressing.
(haven't played F4 though, so my frame of comparison are other Beth games)

Duralux for Durabux

BULLSHIT. You changed a lot of stuff, you toned down the criticism on Witcher 3 quests and changed the sentence about movie critics because even you realized you were saying some pretty dumb shit. And the second quote wasn't even there at first.

Grow a spine, then we'll talk again.
Wrong I just added accuracy to my sentences so even you can comprehend what I was saying.
Let's make a comparison if this was dumb shit:
2001 A space Odyssey considered one of the best movies ever made:
i4NSmOk.jpg

See ? 3 mixed reviews and 2 negative reviews out of 25, it means a considerent part of all the reviews are below 5/10 for one of the best movies of all time and even user critics are more severe.
Witcher 3:
ZonPpvF.jpg

Not a single mixed and negative review out of 32 reviews. How can you think this is something objective?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom