Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So you're that retard who keeps spamming this on every... single... BG3 thread on 4chan. Comrades, we have a true blue autistic retard here.
I'm not surprised you're this paranoid, comrade. Or that you'd prefer to suppress the inconvenient truth, even (especially) when it comes from the horse's mouth.

But no, I've not been spamming this on /v/. Haven't been there in quite a while, ever since I realised what an unhealthy cesspool it was. Used to be a /vg/ regular until /pfkmg/ died and monkanon aka Pink Eye showed the way here. I'm largely free of that place nowadays, and quite happier for it. Is it that surprising there's more than one guy disagreeing with you? I assumed you'd have gotten used to it by now, "comrade".

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
So you're that retard who keeps spamming this on every... single... BG3 thread on 4chan. Comrades, we have a true blue autistic retard here.
I'm not surprised you're this paranoid, comrade. Or that you'd prefer to suppress the inconvenient truth, even (especially) when it comes from the horse's mouth.

But no, I've not been spamming this on /v/. Haven't been there in quite a while, ever since I realised what an unhealthy cesspool it was. Used to be a /vg/ regular until /pfkmg/ died and monkanon aka Pink Eye showed the way here. I'm largely free of that place nowadays, and quite happier for it. Is it that surprising there's more than one guy disagreeing with you? I assumed you'd have gotten used to it by now, "comrade".

I never mentioned the board. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

You really think Codex is better bro? Early /pfkmg/ days were fun though..

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Better than /v/ for sure, and better than a single thread teetering on the verge of death. And the codex ain't so bad, there are some non-retarded people here.

Kitchen Utensil

[...] there are some non-retarded people here.

I'm not so sure.

Harthwain

Magister
Not really a true believer in the Communist Manifesto. He of course paid lip service were he had to, but didn't quite go beyond that.
I thought he didn't mean communist writers in the literal sense, but writers who had to create while living under communist rule. He even mentions "sci-fi/fantasy writers since 60s" in another post.

vmar

Savant
r6ho2o5zb4l11.jpg

Did larian really write this?

ArisatoSeldom

Novice
Have any of the Divinity games had trannies or SJW NPCs?

At least Larian is not Beamdog, right?
DOS 2 had at least 2 lesbian pairs in the Arx (paladin member about to being executed by "white mail oppressor" and dwarven smith). Also in Divine Divinity there is no gender check in brothel, but i don't think that counts as such.

So...

P.S My first posts on codex after lurking as reader for so long and it's about DOS 2 in BG thread. Damn.

Bara

Arcane
So going through the prequel adventure Decent into Avernus at least one of the critical role characters is cannon thus making the setting and all the characters apart of the universe. Originally I thought they were their own world and had zero cross over.

Specifically it's this guy called Arkhan the Cruel. So if anyone is wondering where the hand of Vecna is in cannon lore it's in hell and he's trying to use it to free Tiamat.

Just speculation but seeing as cyberpunk 2077 going to features streamers as quest givers I wouldn't be surprised if they had characters from critical role or such in game. Though there is still a hope maybe not as this is still a low level adventure so we may yet avoid this.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
So going through the prequel adventure Decent into Avernus at least one of the critical role characters is cannon thus making the setting and all the characters apart of the universe. Originally I thought they were their own world and had zero cross over.
Official D&D lore has absorbed elements from various creators campaigns since the beginning. That doesn't mean the entire campaign is canon, only the elements that are actually put in print.

Gargaune

Magister

Specifically it's this guy called Arkhan the Cruel. So if anyone is wondering where the hand of Vecna is in cannon lore it's in hell and he's trying to use it to free Tiamat.
Oh, no... That doesn't necessarily mean the character's gonna feature in the videogame, right? Right, guys? One of the things I liked in the BG3 promos was the complete lack of Dragonborn. Don't do it, Swen, my ass can only take so much... You can't do anything about nü-Tieflings and chaotic Pallies, but you can still say no to scalies!

Elex

Arbiter

Just speculation but seeing as cyberpunk 2077 going to features streamers as quest givers I wouldn't be surprised if they had characters from critical role or such in game. Though there is still a hope maybe not as this is still a low level adventure so we may yet avoid this.
Well it’s more joe manganiello character than a crit role one.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Official D&D lore has absorbed elements from various creators campaigns since the beginning. That doesn't mean the entire campaign is canon, only the elements that are actually put in print.
https://dnd.wizards.com/products/wildemount
so you missed the entire D&D wotc book that make exandria one official D&D setting?
Exactly. Whatever goes into print is official, stuff that's not printed isn't. What is your point?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom