Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/app/719040/discussions/2/2923353981932684405/

High Priority Known Issues, Workarounds & Status

This is not a comprehensive list of all issues we're tracking, but rather a list of the highest priority issues and any known workarounds.

We are actively developing and testing multiple fixes and patches which will be rolling out in the coming days.

Xbox One & PlayStation 4
  • We’re aware of some crashes and unresponsive actions on consoles.
  • This is our highest priority and initial patches are in the final stages of testing now.
  • Viewing the control map can crash the game for some users.
  • Brightness settings cannot be adjusted again beyond first start up.
Gameplay
  • When a player gets healed by a Doctor and transitions to another scene, the selected main character's health can revert back to the pre-healed amount.
    • Workaround: Switch to a different character and visit the Doctor to be healed again across the party before continuing on.
  • Users whose languages is set to Thai, Turkish, Arabic, or Polish (not a comprehensive list) may become stuck in the opening Ambush Site scene or a black screen.
    • Workaround: As a temporary workaround, changing your Windows language and region to something else like English/United States will resolve the issue.
  • [PC] Cannot save game.
    • This has been traced to antivirus programs blocking the game from saving. Please ensure you have Wasteland 3 allowed/whitelisted through your AV.
    • In the case of BitDefender use the Protection->Safe Files option.
  • [PC] Pre-order items are missing for PC orders on the Microsoft Store.
Quests
  • If the player kills La Perla the quest cannot be completed.
Co-op Mode
  • Quest and character progression can reset at seemingly random times while playing in co-op.
    • Workaround: We’ve found disabling auto-saves can reduce or remove risk of this occurring (please be sure to save manually). We have a fix in the works and are looking to deploy it this week.
  • While loading into a game or new zone in co-op the client and host can become stuck at 33%
  • Workarounds:
    • Disabling auto-saves on both client and host machines can resolve this issue for some users.
    • We’ve seen some players find success when loading into a zone in single player, saving, and then loading that save in a co-op session. We’re still investigating this issue.
  • If a Guest leaves a co-op lobby, they won’t be able to rejoin until the Host recreates it.
  • We’re aware of some users who are unable to join each other’s co-op games. We believe this may be due to network settings and antivirus/firewall settings, but we’re continuing to troubleshoot.
  • Once a player has seen the intro cutscene, it will not be played again until the game session has been restarted.
    • Workaround: Players are encouraged to restart the game session before moving from single-player to co-op mode.
UI
  • [PC] Laser tripwires can be disarmed, however the cursor does not change when mousing over them.
  • Quickly swapping and moving characters from afar when a cutscene begins may cause the game to become unresponsive.
  • [PC] The scene background in the main menu behind the Scorpitron sometimes does not display correctly and will be shown as a blank blue backdrop.
  • Zone names will sometimes not disappear when entering a new area.
  • [PC] Key bindings don’t allow default key bindings to be removed and replaced.
  • Interface delay options are not saving upon client exit, and in some cases changing themselves to random values.
  • Key bindings show a Pause feature which does not exist.

jf8350143

Liturgist
was extremely lucky made 18k from selling one junk item due to barter perk. Bought all the ammo and bunch of other stuff with glee but then made a mistake giving a rare perma perk to companion npc making me reload... Whatever

but these load times are pillars 1 launch annoying otherwise solid game.
The banter perk is broken, all you have to do is sell all the junk, then buy them back and sell them again. Now you have infinite money.

Mystary!

Arcane
How does perception work?
Do I need to have the dude with the highest selected or can he spot stuff from behind?

Slaver1

Savant
Microsoft funding games like this with a hands-off attitude is a match made in heaven. It's so wonderfully intuitive with a controller, movement is like a damn platformer, while retaining the complex systems and mature tone of good old PC games.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I just had a turn that lasted 8 minutes.

Both from Unity's shittyness, the bad programming of this company, and the fact the designers still love big set pieces with so many NPCs on screen it's truly unpleasant.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Buahahaha finally free from the cannibal island known as star stable :smug:.

Also i am near the end of the game and will most likely write a fast review :). Fuck,Fargo can't even disappoint,he is that mediocre.

Oh if you want to go full on gun blazing in Yuma and killing all the bosses,not the boring sneaky shit,don't go explore the goldfisher section/separate map.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
About 5 hours in.

It's SUCH a fucking relief they replaced those retarded percentage skill checks with fixed ceilings. Jesus that shit was triggering me back in W2 something fierce, especially with inXile's trademark "random" numbers generator.

Unfortunately they haven't learned their map movement lesson. Toons are slow again and you can't jump screens - i.e. you can't go from the Patriarch Palace straight to Col. Springs Downtown, or your vehicle (unless I'm missing something?). That, combined with Unity loading screens, is pissing me off the most so far.

Oh and the game is p. easy so far on Ranger, should've gone for SJ. Vanilla W2 was p. hard on Ranger and an autism asylum on SJ.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Users whose languages is set to... Polish (not a comprehensive list) may become stuck in the opening Ambush Site scene or a black screen.

You've made a grave mistake, inXile.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
For everyone saying Int is a dump stat, it complements beautifully with sniper crit build. Just one shotted the clown dentist with 690 damage precision shot (strongest boss so far)
with lvl 3 or 4 sniper rifle.

You can get %28(from gun) + %23 (max int) + %12 (from kitty with the perk) + %5 (from goat killer) + %3( from gear) = %71 crit chance at level 7
add awareness and sadomasochist for ranged dmg buff for the wild ride

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You can get %28(from gun) + %23 (max int) + %12 (from kitty with the perk) + %5 (from goat killer) + %3( from gear) = %71 crit chance at level 7

Plus moar insane bonus damage from maxed out Sneaky Shit and Luck. I wonder how all those normal crits and lucky crits and mega crits and ranged bonuses and unaware bonuses stack. I bet with luck you could one-shot the final boss.

Warlod

Novice
· I don’t particular like the character creation with all the faces like boys
· Good that you can add portraits
· Camera and interface not great
· Repeating the same old RPG formula trying to recreate fallout vibe – nothing original

jf8350143

Liturgist
About 5 hours in.

It's SUCH a fucking relief they replaced those retarded percentage skill checks with fixed ceilings. Jesus that shit was triggering me back in W2 something fierce, especially with inXile's trademark "random" numbers generator.

Unfortunately they haven't learned their map movement lesson. Toons are slow again and you can't jump screens - i.e. you can't go from the Patriarch Palace straight to Col. Springs Downtown, or your vehicle (unless I'm missing something?). That, combined with Unity loading screens, is pissing me off the most so far.

Oh and the game is p. easy so far on Ranger, should've gone for SJ. Vanilla W2 was p. hard on Ranger and an autism asylum on SJ.

The game needs a fast travel option. Ain't nobody get the time to sit through 2 extra loading screen just because there is a random encounter happen on the road.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
For everyone saying Int is a dump stat, it complements beautifully with sniper crit build. Just one shotted the clown dentist with 690 damage precision shot (strongest boss so far)

That is like a fifth of the generic enemy late game lol.

That said,i just finished it.....lol that ending segment is beyond retarded and makes the whole game meaningless,should have made more sense if aliens just invaded. Honestly the best thing about the game is soundtrack,but sadly that is very underused.

For a people that just start it,i would recommend just making the first two companions and using the other 4 places for story companions.

Parabalus

Arcane
Worth playing now or wait for DC?

Played through W2 DC once and thought it was playable.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron

Interesting. You can find a gun with 25% inherent crit chance at level 7?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Can anyone share a screenshot of the world map, please?

It is fully relieved. Also the 10 survival perk lies lol,it doesn't show all the places.

DWb6eWV.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Worth playing now or wait for DC?

Played through W2 DC once and thought it was playable.
Ahhh depends how thirsty you are for an RPG. It is playable,it is stable,you could finish. Tho i have read that there is some game breaking bugs like fucking up your saves and shit.

Jrpgfan

Erudite

It's 25% from int. You can also get additional 10% from third eye "debuff". My character is currently at 80% crit chance at that level with no gear(death wish). You also get crit damage bonus(110% at max lvl), crit healing bonus and 5 skills points which might not be that much but adds to the whole.

I don't know why would anyone think it's a dump stat.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron

It's 25% from int. You can also get additional 10% from third eye "debuff". My character is currently at 80% crit chance at that level with no gear(death wish). You also get crit damage bonus(110% at max lvl), crit healing bonus and 5 skills points which might not be that much but adds to the whole.

I don't know why would anyone think it's a dump stat.

I don't think its a dump stat. Just trying to gauge its usefulness against Luck and Awareness.
Perhaps I need to keep those somewhat balanced.
So I may have some 13% less crit chance. BUT each hit and crit might do 20% more damage, hit rate can be a few percent higher and crits can do crazy Luck bonus damage sometimes (and also sometimes trigger additional Lucky Turns).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom