Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(LP CYOA) The War for the West

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
A

zaper

Yes.
Developer

We are almost there!

upload_2020-8-31_5-44-5.png

Around seventy years ago, when House Meinstrel's ambitions of uniting Ludland were not yet achieved, a war erupted between King Vytheo Sielc IV and King Mathias Meinstrel, dragging all their subjects and vassals into the conflict.

In the end, the Meinstrel King won and unified the realm, conquering the Western Peninsula and annexing it into the Kingdom of Ludland. But before that, what part did your family play in the war?

A) We stood behind our sworn liege, House Sielc.
B) We fought against our oppressive liege in favor of House Meinstrel.
C) We remained neutral, protecting our borders.

Some information on the two Houses mentioned here:
upload_2020-8-31_5-44-41.png

upload_2020-8-31_5-45-16.png

zaper

Yes.
Developer
C
Also fuck sielccia

C is for Centrism

C) We remained neutral, protecting our borders.

upload_2020-8-31_9-7-34.png

All that's left now is setting our stats!

upload_2020-8-31_9-8-17.png

I'm going to sleep, but how about we limit 20 Stats per post?

You can post "+10 Combat & + 10 Social", for example, or "+20 Combat", until we have enough posts to complete 80 points.

We'll probably have enough posts by the time I wake up, but if we don't I'll fill the gap.

10 Knowledge + 10 social. For some reason I feel compelled to make this guy the opposite of a brain-dead muscleman. I wonder why.

Last edited:

Kipeci

Arcane
+20 social

Talking the nerds and scholars into sharing their learnings and vassals into being our meatshields seems better than ourselves having grand prowess

zaper

Yes.
Developer
Duel to the death.

+10 knowledge
+10 social

Whose death?

Ok, might as well chip in for +10 knowledge and +10 social.

+20 social

Talking the nerds and scholars into sharing their learnings and vassals into being our meatshields seems better than ourselves having grand prowess

upload_2020-8-31_20-9-5.png

Last chance.

A) Play with this character.
B) Recreate my character from the start.
C) Reroll my character randomly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom