Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

Baltika9

Arcane
We left Rain behind once before. Never again (or at least, not until we're like, telepathically linked or something :D ).
The update doesn't actually specify Rain's location. I see nothing wrong with bringing our baby to an anarchist terror plot.
:happytrollboy:
Bunch of walking corpses supporting gommunizm ITT. The shame of it.
:roll:

I was open about my agenda since this LP started. The truth of the matter is that I wouldn't be opposed to becoming the setting's Nestor Makhno.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I see nothing wrong with bringing our baby to an anarchist terror plot.
Only if she gets to lob grenades personally. We don't need freeloaders.
Frankly, this is a glorified fetch quest, and if it weren't for the lofty ideals stressing the importance of every man's work to bring upon the dictatorship of the proletariat, I would have my doubts about it. :M
Bunch of walking corpses supporting gommunizm ITT.
Corpses? :?

I sense a certain fixation on the necro themes.

Nevill

Arcane
That I'll cut your commie cock off if you don't back up at least 10 feet away from my asshole?
Many people have tried.

Then let the Red host
Hold to its mighty sword
With power in its calloused hand.
It is our duty, to fight with fury
In the war 'till the very end!
But the mighty sword is not so easily dissuaded. :M

Methinks you need more Historical Materialism in your life to ease your acceptance of the inevitable.

Edit: amusingly enough, there exists a rendition of that song about Vienna.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Comrade Sukhov said:
Save at least one bullet, Abdullah! You'll have something to shoot yourself with!

Anyway. What can we expect from this development? Are there going to be crackdowns?

I wouldn't want to lose our first job within the first month of getting it. It looks bad on our resume!
I'm also wondering if this nice blonde gentleman is one Gavrilo Princip, the one who Did Nothing Wrong. We are in New Vienna, after all.

Or maybe he's 'just' an SR or Bakuninite Anarchist terrorist.
We are too young to know who the guy is targetting, but I suspect it is either a visiting official they can't get otherwise, or he is being used to kick a hornet's nest. Any revolutionary activity in a city heavily monitored by several countries and with the majority of the Tower's working class situaded at lower levels is a doomed proposition, so I have to assume it's something else.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Oh my, things are getting steamy in here!
We are too young to know who the guy is targetting, but I suspect it is either a visiting official they can't get otherwise, or he is being used to kick a hornet's nest.
The Council, perhaps? Don't get me wrong, I think that this is a harebrained scheme that won't do anyone any good, least of all us. There are the crackdowns that you mentioned, even though this yahoo swears that this won't hurt the Institute, and Plekhanov politely asked us to hurry up with doing our job.

Like I said earlier, I'm only voting A for the lulz. I don't actually want it to win.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
man, all this talk about communism is so dull when supernatural world-shattering mischief is afoot

i wish we went with the nice astrologists who wanted to make us a lab rat in horrible experiments instead

Baltika9

Arcane
:roll:

Sheepmeat IRL
HEXH_ckzPeEyB2i9dP5YJvqQMusEi2GZAzmIVH-gAIg.gif

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
But how do you know the madman is not being guided by the Illuminati/lizard-people?
:philosoraptor:

Baltika9

Arcane
i'd trade my kingdom full of astras for a revolver, but deaf ears heed no maxims
Hey man, I was also trying to get us the revolver. Us gun-nuts need to stick together. Consider supporting A to show solidarity and support Mother Anarchy.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
i'd trade my kingdom full of astras for a revolver, but deaf ears heed no maxims
Hey man, I was also trying to get us the revolver. Us gun-nuts need to stick together. Consider supporting A to show solidarity and support Mother Anarchy.
support Mother Anarchy?!

i already pay her alimony, what more do you want of me?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom