Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
(Based on) Doug The Eagle's Anti-Walkthrough of Ultima 5: Lazarus

The Mantra of Cannibalism is YUM.

Last edited:

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
ejzZp76.jpg
Plane Tickets Bitch

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
To nobody's surprise, soviet army obliterates allied army, even with nuke trucks wiping more soviet than allied units :lol:

lightbane

Arcane
Supreme Soviet power!
Video doesn't show actual nukes vs soviet troops. :decline: The closest thing is a direct battle between the Allies and the Commies' forces, with the latter winning.
I forgot how RA1 was so much in favor of the red gameplay-wise. :lol:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
While browsing around a bit I came across this torrent containing all the text files from a known gaming resource site, about 2 gigs in total. (Let that sink in for a bit. 2 gigs of text.)

As I wonder whether this torrent has everything from that site, I spot a readme-text in there, and have a look.

The top line proclaims "here are the URLs for all the websites that I couldn't download, hoping that someone else will tackle the job".

The rest of the file are just URLs. Line after line of URLS. 164 pages of them.
:abyssgazer:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom