Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have a counter-proposal (Crispy vs. Kalin TO THE DEATH)

Your choice in this poll could be historic

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 1 in the first post of this thread (De-mod Crispy)

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 2 in the first post of this thread (Kalin stays in GD)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trashos

Arcane
circus over bread.

Circus? I like to think that I focused on important issues that will take the glorious civilization of the Codex forward.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
GdQ4TlU.png

Crispyㅤ[Fake]

Not the real Crispy
Until we either reach 200 votes total or until an administrator decides to close the poll.
Let us drop the pretense, Crispin, we both know that in the event that the poll would reach 200 votes and the fate of your antiquated gimp ass would be sealed that you or DarkUnderlord would simply change the poll options into some other meaning. Now, now, herr Crispin, you should know that a gentleman's agreement can only be made between gentlemen, and you barely qualify as a man at all. I cannot phantom what the old aussie sees in you, but judging from how you vacuum pump jewish penis harder than a rabbi one can only imagine what you do to DarkUnderlord's private parts in the equally private staff forum section that not only makes him keep you around but is willing to whiteknight your prehistoric worthless hide. Perhaps it was all some overcomplicated ruse to get playmates to play UT99 with the 400 ping aussie boomer, but on some level he simps for you still.

I just wanted to let you know that whatever goodwill I had towards you when I joined this forum has evaporated and I say this completely unironically and not as a joke when I tell you that you're the most disgusting person I've ever come into contact with. I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. You're a golem built of human excrement and not just this forum but this very Earth would be better off without you. Do you honestly think anyone cares if DarkUnderlord takes away your mop and bucket for a while only to hand it back the day after like before? Go fuck yourself. I wouldn't even acknowledge the existence of a gnat such as you if you didn't fuck up the good parts of the forum with your revolting behavior.

I doubt the fragile moderation of this site will even allow this post to reach you, as they can only dish it out but never take it, but in the unlikely case that it does, just stop, Crispy. Go attention whore literally anywhere else.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No KingComrade option?

Also, as has been the case in the past, I fully expect DU will abide by the democratic will of the people as laid out in the contract and won't make any deviations for our amusement.

Cool name

Arcane
Boring poll-shit with a high minimum vote requirement.
Given both Crispy and Kalinite are too weak for a real man's UT match, I will agree to this.
- both Crispy and Kalin reject the idea of a PURE and HONEST Unreal Tournament match. Deeply disappointing behavior.
- kalin suggests the alternative of an RTS match, Crispy suggests alternative of a boring vote.

I must admit I am disappointed that you picked the most boring of the two counterproposals. Not to mention that Crispy designed it such that it may as well be rigged. he set a laughably high minimum vote requirement, especially in light of the fact that people are more hesitant to vote—especially against him—after the last poll resulted in all wrongthinkers suffering substantial damage to their Codex-posting experience. even with the deck stacked in his favor by those circumstances he set the default result for under 200 votes as something functionally identical to his victory

this is cowardice to an extent I frankly believed was beneath Crispy, and it is disappointing to see it displayed and endorsed. The Kalin suggestion of OpenRA is better, but also dubious given his vastly greater experience with that specific game. I strongly urge you to consider one of two alternatives:
1. The superior option, which is to have a handsome and neutral third party with good hair choose a game and get both individuals to accept. Kalin and Crispy are each given a limited number of vetoes—perhaps 2 or 3—for game suggestions, and any vetoes past that constitute loss.
2. The weakling baby option which is to preserve this poll but change the result which occurs when insufficient votes are gathered into something which either helps or harms both parties. Possibly make it slightly more harmful to Crispy to compensate for the bonus he gets due to voter fear.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Just wanted to point out that Kalin voted in the poll, so between that and DU's approval that p. much seals the deal other than the total number of votes needed, and we're already past 1/3 of the way there in just two days.

Looks like you might just get your wish, Codex.

madbringer

Arcane
Hear me out guys, I have a very sensible solution. In fact it's so simple and dumb I lost 88 IQ points just thinking about it. How about Crispy gets to keep his position but refrains for snitching on people he doesn't like for using racial slurs like a bitch, Kalin gets unbanned because he's cool and uses a deodorant and sometimes clips his nails, and we keep the peace.

Cool name

Arcane
You seem upset.
upset that the most boring of all possible paths forward was chosen, perhaps. as things stand neither result will be satisfying in the way it would be if earned through glorious gamer combat. the game-veto option is an absolutely perfect solution to all valid complaints re:UT or OpenRA

Cool name

Arcane
see how the moderator of a video game forum cowers and lashes out when faced with the prospect of needing to play a video game!

Silly Germans

see how the moderator of a video game forum cowers and lashes out when faced with the prospect of needing to play a video game!
I am pretty sure that is a requirement to become a mod in the first place, worse is only the degeneracy that is obligatory to becometh admin.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Look niggaz, last time I voted I got shot and had to eat beefaroni out the can using the lid as a spoon.

But here's the TRUE option: Crispy and Kalin both choose a champion. It doesn't matter who. They name their knight. Both of these knights are then thrust into a first-to-five in Primal Rage. Both must choose one of the apes (Chaos or Blizzard) to make sure the result is as pure as possible, mirror matches are accepted, no character switch.

That's that. If Kalin's knight wins, Kalin becomes mod of the Shoutbox and is freed of all war crimes while Crispy is de-modded, ridiculed, and forced to post pictures of himself in full frontal nudity as Liberal rings the shame bell. If Crispy's knight wins, Crispy remains lord moderator/sheriff and is given more power to do as he pleases while Kalin is forced into permanent exile and must marry a Jew by 2022 or he will be executed.

Because I have hatched this great idea, I am given back my original name of Generic-Giant-Spider with no funny business.

SOLVED.

Semiurge

Cipher
A Battle Royale with a randomly assigned venue (game) and weapon that can't be changed, under penalty of forfeiture. This would be fair.

Gayest drama since that faggot Mantis stopped posting

DU should just ban all mods involved and built a new staff from the remaining codexian bodies

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom