Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So you'll be able to help redeem her with your dick, or push her back into depravity.
What exactly is the difference? How do you tell your dick whether to redeem or corrupt a woman?
Depends on whether you fuck her gently or hard.
It depends on two factors:
- your PSA (Perceived Semen Alignment);
- the ECL (Effective Cumming Location).
Sounds like you're just using big words to agree with me.
But I will confess my experience on the matter is almost purely practical and I am not that well-versed in scientific terminology.

CaesarCzech

Scholar
So you'll be able to help redeem her with your dick, or push her back into depravity.
What exactly is the difference? How do you tell your dick whether to redeem or corrupt a woman?

I suppose succubus would be LFG(Looking for Gangbang)
You better have DW(Demonic Wang)
Since she will have AT(Arrousal Training)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

The PC can't consummate their relationship until she's been redeemed. Delayed gratification out of love. :M

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

The PC can't consummate their relationship until she's been redeemed. Delayed gratification out of love. :M

Sounds like the incel option

edit: for clarification
talking about true love and not having any sex

No, that's twuw wuv.

Roguey is talking volcel, discretion being the better part of valor. Every woman had a chance to earn my dick, but only the best finally did.

Monkeyfinger

Cipher

I suppose succubus would be LFG(Looking for Gangbang)
You better have DW(Demonic Wang)
Since she will have AT(Arrousal Training)

Maybe Owlcat's next RPG can use F.A.T.A.L instead of Pathfinder.

Desiderius

Patron
volcel is just cope

Don't find much need to cope when considering the quality of my sons' genes and upbringing and the devotion of my lovely wife to both.

But you do you.

I did have to cope some years with the results of Rainbow Empire propaganda on the populace, not least myself, but I eventually pieced it all back together. The Books of both Nature and History run along the same lines for those with an interest in ought but misery.

Desiderius

Patron
When first young Maro in his boundless mind
A work t' outlast immortal Rome design'd,
Perhaps he seem'd above the critic's law,
And but from Nature's fountains scorn'd to draw:
But when t' examine ev'ry part he came,
Nature and Homer were, he found, the same.
Convinc'd, amaz'd, he checks the bold design,
And rules as strict his labour'd work confine,
As if the Stagirite o'erlook'd each line.
Learn hence for ancient rules a just esteem;
To copy nature is to copy them.

Some beauties yet, no precepts can declare,
For there's a happiness as well as care.
Music resembles poetry, in each
Are nameless graces which no methods teach,
And which a master-hand alone can reach.
If, where the rules not far enough extend,
(Since rules were made but to promote their end)
Some lucky LICENCE answers to the full
Th' intent propos'd, that licence is a rule.
Thus Pegasus, a nearer way to take,
May boldly deviate from the common track.
Great wits sometimes may gloriously offend,
And rise to faults true critics dare not mend;
From vulgar bounds with brave disorder part,
And snatch a grace beyond the reach of art,
Which, without passing through the judgment, gains
The heart, and all its end at once attains.
In prospects, thus, some objects please our eyes,
Which out of nature's common order rise,
The shapeless rock, or hanging precipice.
But tho' the ancients thus their rules invade,
(As kings dispense with laws themselves have made)
Moderns, beware! or if you must offend
Against the precept, ne'er transgress its end;
Let it be seldom, and compell'd by need,
And have, at least, their precedent to plead.

Desiderius

Patron
fedora.png
M'lady x 1

Took about three months in middle school to get over the fedora thing, but I don't blame people for trying to make it work. That whole wardrobe was more stylish than nearly anything on offer today.

But yeah, chivalry sux and inverts both nature and the teaching of great literature, including the Bible.

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
I would like to apologize for starting this.
Relax, there is no need to apologize!

As everybody here knows, romances are an integral part of the CRPG experience and no serious CRPG fan worth his salt would pass up the opportunity to discuss and debate their, uh, mechanics with other people.

Desiderius

Patron

As everybody here knows, romances are an integral part of the CRPG experience and no serious CRPG fan worth his salt would pass up the opportunity to discuss and debate their, uh, mechanics with other people.

Romance? Not the way to win the heart of a succubus, you can be assured of that.

Lann, you can be forgiven for missing some of the nuances being a commie and all but neckbeard fedora-wearing white knights are generally understood to be enemies of trads when they're not just beneath notice, which is the default setting.

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted

Romance? Not the way to win the heart of a succubus, you can be assured of that.

Lann, you can be forgiven for missing some of the nuances being a commie and all but neckbeard fedora-wearing white knights are generally understood to be enemies of trads when they're not just beneath notice, which is the default setting.

:oops:

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
All these fedoras will go nicely on my parrot collection.

Keep 'em coming in, suckaz.

Shinros

Learned
So how's Camellia writing in early access? I'm curious, but I can't really imagine something that edgy being high quality.

So far, in my opinion Regill the gnome Hellknight is the best written companion, but overall I think the writing for the companions is leagues ahead kingmaker. For Camellia her edginess is just making me curious, I'm wondering what's up with her. I don't think she is acting that way for the sake of it, the resident douchebag companion slot is already filled and he's kinda fun to drag along for the conversations he has with Regill.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I've read a datamined minor/medium spoiler about her. I suppose it can be false.
Some japanese-level shit going on, sex + violence... hmmm... yeah, I don't think euro dev would put stuff like this in the game...
Oh shit, wait... russians are mongoloids...

I've read a datamined minor/medium spoiler about her. I suppose it can be false.
Some japanese-level shit going on, sex + violence... hmmm... yeah, I don't think euro dev would put stuff like this in the game...
Oh shit, wait... russians are mongoloids...
Let me guess, you get to drug the succubuss, inhibit her sex draining power with magic/artifacts and the fuck her silly until you learn the sucubuss' sex drain magic? Because that would be a plot worthy of a H-RPG

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom