Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Camellia isn’t a succubus.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I've read a datamined minor/medium spoiler about her. I suppose it can be false.
Some japanese-level shit going on, sex + violence... hmmm... yeah, I don't think euro dev would put stuff like this in the game...
Oh shit, wait... russians are mongoloids...
Let me guess, you get to drug the succubuss, inhibit her sex draining power with magic/artifacts and the fuck her silly until you learn the sucubuss' sex drain magic? Because that would be a plot worthy of a H-RPG
Mate, succubus is the vanilla option for normies in this game... Heh. That's a rare sentence.

Trickster is the best path.
How are the trickster mythic abilities? Do they closely follow pathfinder rules, or did they make up their own? It has a lot of appeal to me, but implementation is obviously very important.

Lich appeals to my wizard sensibilities, but the Aeon has the potential for some time bending mechanics that might be interesting. Playing as a kind of alien psychotic swarm to get a similar Mask of the Betrayer experience sounds fun, as does a classic holy warrior--which should be well provided for in this campaign. I'd say the only one that lacks any appeal to me is the Demon path, and some paths like the Gold Dragon, Azata, and Legend appear as though they may be functionally and thematically redundant. I know very little about the legend path though. I'm glad this game will be shorter, because I am going to want to play through several times.

Thonius

Arcane
They are OPeee and they got great(est) synergy I think. memory is a bit hazy atm but tricksters gives cool buffs, sneak attacks and rerolls. Can work with almost any class.

frajaq

Erudite
How exactly does Aeon work? All the other Paths look straightforward but that one looks the most vague in how you actually use the powers and what exactly do you do?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
How exactly does Aeon work? All the other Paths look straightforward but that one looks the most vague in how you actually use the powers and what exactly do you do?

Anti-magic, dispels, immunities I think.

frajaq

Erudite

Anti-magic, dispels, immunities I think.

See that's the Chaotic Neutral option right? Was just thinking what to pick for my planned character, really thinking of something like a Warpriest of Gorum, but trying to figure out which Path works best

ChildInTime

Learned
We all know who the real star of the show is - and it sure ain't some /Laughing_Lie/ wannabe.

maxresdefault.jpg

ChildInTime

Learned
Took some time but we will finally Enslave Entire Nations with Necromancy!

829039-necromancer.png
Shadow of Death was the best Heroes campaign by far. Sandro dabbing on all the stupid heroes for bringing him the artifacts clearly shows us that Liches are superior to everyone else, and that's why you should play as one in Wrath.

edit: btw here is an advice on the M&M wiki on how to play Sandro in campaign -

Since you get 7 artifacts at the start, put them on immediately then try to upgrade your Necromancy to max level and you will get liches and that is how you win
you will get liches and that is how you win

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom