Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Suggestion: Darth Roxor for mod?

Semiurge

Cipher
Darth Roxor, wielder of
c025.gif

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Can we get rid of Infinitron and Crispy and mod Darth Roxor and Lambchop19

A momentous hour has struck for RPG Codex. Envious rivals everywhere force us to legitimate defence. The dong has been forced into our hands. I hope that in the event that my efforts to the very last moment do not succeed in bringing our opponents to reason and in preserving peace, we may use the dong, with the help of God, so that we may sheathe it again with honour. War will demand enormous sacrifices by the Codexian people, but we shall show the enemy what it means to attack RPG Codex. And so I commend you to God. Go forth into the traditional catholic thread, kneel down before God, and implore his help for our brave army of shitposters.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the expression of your loyalty and your esteem. When it comes to war, all parties cease and we are all bros. One or another party has attacked me in peacetime, but now I forgive them wholeheartedly. If our neighbours do not give us peace, then we hope and wish that our good Codexian dong will come victorious out of this war!

prengle

Savant
i would be content with this IF his user title was changed to "the giant rat that makes all of the rules".

spectre

Arcane
Men, before any binding decisions are made with undue haste, I believe the full picture is required. And I mean the full picture, the raw naked truth of it, if you will.
Something I risked life, limb and sanity of many a trusty informant to uncover.

So it turns out Darth Roxor has an onlyfans page. Click at your peril, but once you'll see it, you must agree there's little doubt the ID checks out.
a8G1PQZ_460swp.webp
Things he will do for 5 quid, you won't believe.
Want to hear what he REALLY thinks about Elex?
All the tech discovery quotes from Civ4 in ASMR rendition?
There is no end to this depravity.
And for a tenner, he'll even read out excerpts from his Disco Elysium review live on webcam.

Now you know, and the truth has set your free.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I think we all know that the only reason I'm not a moderator is because of racism.*

*my racism :M

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Can we get rid of Infinitron and Crispy and mod Darth Roxor and Lambchop19

A momentous hour has struck for RPG Codex. Envious rivals everywhere force us to legitimate defence. The dong has been forced into our hands. I hope that in the event that my efforts to the very last moment do not succeed in bringing our opponents to reason and in preserving peace, we may use the dong, with the help of God, so that we may sheathe it again with honour. War will demand enormous sacrifices by the Codexian people, but we shall show the enemy what it means to attack RPG Codex. And so I commend you to God. Go forth into the traditional catholic thread, kneel down before God, and implore his help for our brave army of shitposters.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the expression of your loyalty and your esteem. When it comes to war, all parties cease and we are all bros. One or another party has attacked me in peacetime, but now I forgive them wholeheartedly. If our neighbours do not give us peace, then we hope and wish that our good Codexian dong will come victorious out of this war!

a true rat

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Oh yeah, I wanted to bump this thread but couldn't due to you-know-who which is why I asked my bro Robert to do it for me (and he was sent to jail just moments after! They do NOT want you to read this thread). Now Roxor is a great guy (for a potato) who has principles and some actual standards, he is also quite well-liked around here. Excellent choice all around which is why he probably won't go further up the ladder. SAD!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
And look at that, the shill junta banned Roxor for the crime of.... Speaking Polish!

Oy oy! Maybe it reminded old Shilly of the genetically inherited trauma of the Holocoaster, I heard the Polacks were behind that business. Of course, Polish was recognized by the administration as the official shoutbox language, but yeah, no, some triggered soyflake couldn't close his eyes and walk away nigga so Roxor, he just had to go. Persecution will continue until public morals have been depleted and the forum population replacement scheme has been implemented in full.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom