Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Semiurge

Cipher
That someone could also make the beret smiley the same size as "how about his for a button".

Padzi

Arbiter
A small animated flame for "Fiery but mostly peaceful protesting".

dumpster-fire-cliparts-152241-4086622.png
If someone can re-size that to a max 22x22 pixels and add an animated flame, I'll add it.

This is 22x22 pixels, but I'm not sure about the flames (and picture) because it looks like this:

45d1ace8c6f1aeb8da08a9d92e54f273a2c57381.png

fc7219a0c916529dcd5eeb1066533fbf34baf041.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher
Make the animation faster. The icon could be made bigger too as long as it fits within the light borders.

Last edited:

Padzi

Arbiter
I present you DarkUnderlord and Codex' scumbags.
Most fashionable dumpster gif show for the Covid-19 season of 2020.

Here's the summary:

1) In the center we have the slow but elegant and traditional gif made by me :
6fb6f0513d9f2a68e87db9f8141d3e707453466e.gifv

2) On the left - a very neat dumpster made by The Red Knight :
dLc8aBq.gif
HEjtiEj.gif
7mYzSFu.gif
Uc47dv1.gif
uBPxCPo.gif

3) On the right - super fast like fucking cheeto the cheetah dumpster made by Generic-Giant-Spider :
65zOfXT.gif

Choose one. As of now it's a team work of 4-5 people.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I present you DarkUnderlord and Codex' scumbags.
Most fashionable dumpster gif show for the Covid-19 season of 2020.
Here's the summary:

1) In the center we have the slow but elegant and traditional gif made by me :
2) On the left - a very neat dumpster made by The Red Knight :
3) On the right - super fast like fucking cheeto the cheetah dumpster made by Generic-Giant-Spider :

Choose one. As of now it's a team work of 4-5 people.
Codex is not a democracy, but as in many things, the monocled will agree that the original is best. OG dumpster #1 in 2020.
Further commentary: the fadey ones in #2 are nice for a more modern look. GGS' #3 is fast, but fast isn't always good; it only serves to highlight how few unique frames there are. Add 3x as many frames artwork if we want to make it look more like a real quickly flickering fire. And speed it up even more tbh.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The repeat frame being removed is a much needed improvement but it feels like it's too fast now. The smaller flames are just flashing and disappearing then flashing again. Too much of the fire remains static. Proper fire needs to dance, it needs to mesmerise its audience. There are a few frames where that larger fire just seems to remain static through-out. I'd suggest taking the larger flame and flipping it for a frame, so that the fire looks like its moving. That may make it look more shit but it's all I got.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
The repeat frame being removed is a much needed improvement but it feels like it's too fast now. The smaller flames are just flashing and disappearing then flashing again. Too much of the fire remains static. Proper fire needs to dance, it needs to mesmerise its audience. There are a few frames where that larger fire just seems to remain static through-out. I'd suggest taking the larger flame and flipping it for a frame, so that the fire looks like its moving. That may make it look more shit but it's all I got.
This is a troll if I ever saw one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom