Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In which video-game universe you want to live in?

• Thread starter Duralux for Durabux
  • Start date

Which universe?

• Total voters

Max Heap

Arcane
None of these universes have video games in them, except for Deus Ex and we are already living in that.
So I'll pass.

But before you make any choice you should probably always ask yourself:

How would you take a shit in that universe?

You may wanna base your decision on that. I guarantee you, everyone in Tamriel has a nasty, smelly ass.
That's probably the reason why nobody likes Khajit. With the fur and everything.

It's already in their name.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Oh i forgot a very important one. ELEX.

Every Piranha Bytes world would be neat, since they feel like real worlds. Gothic is just slightly romanticised but still authentic middle ages.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Real Life

where I can step into all these worlds at my leisure from the safety of my chair

my computer is Sigil, the City of Doors

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Wizardry 1, Darklands, or Stronghold Crusader. Maybe Britannia, but only during the more dreamlike Ultima IV period, I wouldn't want to be part of that retarded setting otherwise.

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Real Life

where I can step into all these worlds at my leisure from the safety of my chair

my computer is Sigil, the City of Doors
real-gamers-unite.jpg

honey select.
Your vision fades, the Clown World Inferno 2020 was just a dream. As you open your eyes you are face to face with a gigantic dong, the first of many, and you remember now that you're not a nerd but cute girl in what seems to be some pervert's terrible sexual fantasy. You're not sure what was worse, your dream, or this reality you have woken up to.
stop projecting onto others your wishes.

Falksi

Arcane
Out of those already mentioned:

Vice City - Fuck off world. This is where it's at. 80's music, fashion, fanny & thrive. Action hero films by the bucketload, Guns N Roses blasting out everywhere, neon sunsets & blissful harmony. When bird, beast and flower were one with man.

FF7 - As others have said, cool as fuck.

Morrowind - Alien adventure in ye olde magic world? Yes please. Let me chomp on them shrooms.

My suggestions:

Super Mario World - Who the fuck wouldn't want to live in a world full of plants which turn you into a superhero, and princesses who need penetrating. Colourful & bizarre. Let me in.

Mass Effect - Every pre-pubescent kids dream. Well it was mine anyway. Finish school, get pissed & bang some bitches for a few years, then join the space core & go exploring for space ale & space babes to bum. Fucking bastard reality getting in the way. When I turned 21 & worked for Royal Mail it was extremely disappointing.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
If not that, Pokemon seems a calm, advanced world. Although the animal abuse called Pokemon Tournament should be abolished.
Also those Pokemon have many uses other than battling. It would be nice to raise Pokemon to do work because they're much more powerful compared to real life animals, half of our machinery would be out of use.

Something Else

Educated
Your vision fades, the Clown World Inferno 2020 was just a dream. As you open your eyes you are face to face with a gigantic dong, the first of many, and you remember now that you're not a nerd but cute girl in what seems to be some pervert's terrible sexual fantasy. You're not sure what was worse, your dream, or this reality you have woken up to.
stop projecting onto others your wishes.
That is not projection, my wish is to turn all Codex posters into cuties in Honey Select and then give them cummies.

lightbane

Arcane
No option for Nocturne? Or Megami Tensei in general? Shame. It is an amazing world where you can summon demons if your will is strong enough, change the philosophy that governs the world if you're in the right place and time, and fight with/against God (multiple times).

Another Codex-approved choice would be the WH40k setting from the games. It is a world where you can expect to suffer a glorious life filled with pain and horror, ending it with an horrible death. On the plus side, free giant pauldrons! Or it may be all fake and you're enjoying your time in a pleasure world, sharing a beer with Ciaphas Cain, the HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom