Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
LQF1Rxe.gif
- Initial Speed w/out frame repeat.
Raju8de.gif
- 1.5x Speed w/out frame repeat.
Dzyn7FT.gif
- Doubled Speed w/out frame repeat.
:hmmm:

Gonna go for the original because the others just emphasise the lack of frames.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wow, two new buttons joining the family in less than a week. Welcome,
crispy.gif
! And welcome,
issues.png
! I'm sure we are going to have great fun together!

Riot button has amazing versatility as a trashfire button. I like it. But daddy issues button? I guess you can use it as a general women button, but what else is it good for?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
crispy.gif
! And welcome,
issues.png

Riot button has amazing versatility as a trashfire button. I like it. But daddy issues button? I guess you can use it as a general women button, but what else is it good for?
I can't see myself using
crispy.gif
as a "riot" button. To me, it clearly means "wow, your post really is a dumpster fire".

I'm still not sure about how I feel about
issues.png
. It's a nice button, but its meaning is unclear. I think I'm just going to use it to spam-rate Lilura, for now.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
crispy.gif
! And welcome,
issues.png

I can't see myself using
crispy.gif
as a "riot" button. To me, it clearly means "wow, your post really is a dumpster fire".

I'm still not sure about how I feel about
issues.png
. It's a nice button, but its meaning is unclear. I think I'm just going to use it to spam-rate Lilura, for now.

I just want the trashfire button to rate half of the shit that Infibot posts to the codex news site. perfect vaporware button.

Padzi

Arbiter
Since DarkUnderlord ignored me like a boss, can someone tell me how to obtain more buttons? :bounce:
You have to give me, errr, DarkUnderlord money via the donation page. Just don't get trapped in jail afterwards, because then all your glorious buttons will be taken away and you have to humiliate rehabilitate yourself to get them back.

I won't give you any gold, because later some adventurers will come and steal the gold from the cave you live in Spider. :smug:

Besides I see the button issues was added and I can't use that either. I'm going to protest peacefully and burn several dumpsters.

BTW I'm asking seriously now - how does those button work? Why some people have them and some don't?
(And if it really depends on donations then thanks for answering Spider :salute:)

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
BTW I'm asking seriously now - how does those button work? Why some people have them and some don't?
Spiders are notoriously liars, but he is no real spider, just a mere impostor. You have to donate at least 5$ in order to get access to the most prestigious buttons (donations through a kickstarter campaign also work).

But there are also some very exclusive buttons that no amount of money can buy, like the mighty and powerful
makeawish.png
and the incredibly rare
7e7e7.png

Padzi

Arbiter
Spiders are notoriously liars, but he is no real spider, just a mere impostor. You have to donate at least 5$ in order to get access to the most prestigious buttons (donations through a kickstarter campaign also work).

But there are also some very exclusive buttons that no amount of money can buy, like the mighty and powerful
makeawish.png
and the incredibly rare
7e7e7.png

Great, thanks for replying. Now I can live content.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom