Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter can we invest in the Codex?

Shitposter
is the codex a publicly traded company? or is it an LLC or something like that? who owns the website and the rights to logos/merchandies/etc...?

i would be willing to invest $400 in this place in return for 25% equity. as a part of the deal i will also be CEO, COO, and VP of Hostile Takeovers. In addition to being CTO and taking the reigns of maintaining the website and making changes to the UI and server to better suite our needs as we move forward in this new and uncertain world.

Please PM me if you are interested in going further with this proposal.

Thank you.

-Cloaked Figure

zaper

Yes.
Developer
I'd like to thank whoever sent me the link to this very important thread

Cool name

Arcane
is the codex a publicly traded company? or is it an LLC or something like that? who owns the website and the rights to logos/merchandies/etc...?

i would be willing to invest $400 in this place in return for 25% equity. as a part of the deal i will also be CEO, COO, and VP of Hostile Takeovers. In addition to being CTO and taking the reigns of maintaining the website and making changes to the UI and server to better suite our needs as we move forward in this new and uncertain world.

Please PM me if you are interested in going further with this proposal.

Thank you.

-Cloaked Figure
i have some modest business experience and @darkunderload you are not gonna get a deal as good as this. highly rec you accept the offer w minimal negotiation

The Red Knight

Erudite
If Aussie internet is to be trusted, it's PTY LTD, which reportedly is an equivalent of US C-corporation, as there is no need for LLC down under.

Falksi

Arcane
I shall join you in this noble endeavor. To that end I offer 69 brofists.

GNo1OKI.jpg

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Can I be the Director of the HR Department, and fire Crispy?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom