Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Von Stauffenberg was a hero.

So was Georg Esler.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
C4YpASr.png

Who remembers when Orcs was trending on twitter some moments ago? SJW's had this opinion about Orcs from a long time...

Codex Year of the Donut
Sad reality of how attributes works on most RPG's.
On old school games, like Dark Sun, you roll for attributes
On other, you train your STR/DEX like Gothic.
In others, you chose
And in modern games like WoW, your muscle mass and IQ is 100% tied to the fanciness of your boots.

4bicm4.jpg
Permanency is an AD&D spell though.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
C4YpASr.png

Who remembers when Orcs was trending on twitter some moments ago? SJW's had this opinion about Orcs from a long time...

Ok this actually triggered me. Is that reddit?

Yep; Reeeedit.

Orcs trended on twitter by a similar reason some time ago.

orc-and-language-1.jpg

https://www.belloflostsouls.net/2020/04/dd-orcs-trend-on-twitter-and-controversy-followed.html

What triggers me in that post is comparing G3 with Oblivion. You can say that G3 is not good as G2/G1 however, compare G3 with Oblivion is just silly. And triggering. In my country, nobody knows about Gothic. I only got into Gothic series due a Friend which has double citizenship and speaks German fluently.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Goldschmidt

Learned
Fallout and Underrail's combat system is designed for autists. These games just reek of autism.

Sorry for the autists on this forum but they have not seen the light yet unless you are a blind autist but no one wants to be a blind autist.

Tada.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Fallout and Underrail's combat system is designed for autists. These games just reek of autism.

Sorry for the autists on this forum but they have not seen the light yet unless you are a blind autist but no one wants to be a blind autist.

Tada.

Bold of you to assume that Underrail players see autistic as a negative attribute.

Goldschmidt

Learned

Tada.

Bold of you to assume that Underrail players see autistic as a negative attribute.

I actually never claimed that, thaco!

FriendlyMerchant

Two worlds was a good game. Maybe even better than Oblivion. I could never beat that first boss. You know the one you have to beat before you can start a new game? The one that tells you that you have to play in demo mode yet still won't let you start a game in demo mode.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath

Tada.

I actually never claimed that, thaco!

You posted it in a "trigger the codex" thread.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
This time I shall trigger myself.

Why hasn't a massive game industry crash come about yet? Without it any type of Renaissance is impossible. :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom