Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
It was entertaining enough. I watched the whole thing and I don't give a flying fuck abut 4X games.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Felt like the video was good. It wasn't over saturated with zoomer meme .jpgs popping out from the screen and scene cuts every .5 second. Clear, coherent, funny. Hated Endless Space 2 but still watched the entire vid. The credits are getting to be long. Really, really long.

typical user

Arbiter
Wasn't he showcasing D2 and he might cover it next?

Played it recently, unfortunately I lost any interest and deleted my saves with Paladin who had endgame gear. If Sseth does release video about I will cry. :negative:

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sengoku Rance (and maybe some others) have a family friendly patch now, no naughty bits and shit.
Besides, smut didn't stop him from reviewing other games.

I don't think he'd do it on youtube because he couldn't do it well, is what I mean. He'd have to censor the shit out of it or use the family friendly version. I don't think he has a passionate loyalty to the Youtube TOS.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

He mentioned a scene in the game that shook him to his core. Does anyone who played the game know what he's talking about?

An irrelevant npc gets raped by monsters and then get eaten by them. It's really nothing much since it's just one scene. TBH I found the loli content more insulting, since you have a wife that's basically a loli and you just can't avoid that stuff easily.

Ninjerk

Arcane

He mentioned a scene in the game that shook him to his core. Does anyone who played the game know what he's talking about?

An irrelevant npc gets raped by monsters and then get eaten by them. It's really nothing much since it's just one scene. TBH I found the loli content more insulting, since you have a wife that's basically a loli and you just can't avoid that stuff easily.

At the appropriate time where he talks about it:

Last edited:

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Thught the Endless Space 2 video was one of his best in terms of being an actual review. But something that stood out:

oni3a9fk7ol51.png

Caves of Qud time?!

(Also, is this the de facto Mandalore thread too?)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom