Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alex

Arcane
Hello!

I was recently contacted by a member of the site, Nyx campaigning for the release of another; Pink Eye (well, I believe it is Pink Eye, Nyx used the name "monk-anon" and that isn't a real user name here), who has lost several posting privileges with the whole recent drama. The said user also has lost posting privileges.

While I am neutral on all this, I would like to kindly ask DarkUnderlord to let those two receive their posting rights once again. It has been a while now since this whole thing started, and I believe it might be fair to let everyone, or at least those two, use this site regularly.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
There are 47 Filthy Kalinites still under rehabilitation.

a bear named spigot
AdvancedHero
Aemar
asfasdf
Azalin
Bumvelcrow
catfood
communard
Corvinus
CyberWhale
dawcio
Disciple
Dramart
Ed123
ElectricOtter
ERYFKRAD
Gamma
Gangrelrumbler
Grauken
Grimlorn
hoothoot
Humanophage
Jack
Jenkem
Joined on the 4th of July
Kalin
Master Librarian
Maxie
Morii
Night Goat
Nyx
Pink Eye
Pipemen
Raapys
some funny shit
SpaceWizardz
Sukhāvatī
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
The Brazilian Slaughter
Turisas
vortex
Wassersäufer
Watser
Wunderbar
Zed Kike of Bankville
Zep Zepo
Zibniyat

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hello!

I was recently contacted by a member of the site, Nyx campaigning for the release of another; Pink Eye (well, I believe it is Pink Eye, Nyx used the name "monk-anon" and that isn't a real user name here), who has lost several posting privileges with the whole recent drama. The said user also has lost posting privileges.

While I am neutral on all this, I would like to kindly ask DarkUnderlord to let those two receive their posting rights once again. It has been a while now since this whole thing started, and I believe it might be fair to let everyone, or at least those two, use this site regularly.

Ok. But only because you asked nicely and explained who monk-anon is. I had no idea who the idiot was babbling about.

Alex

Arcane
Hello!

Ok. But only because you asked nicely and explained who monk-anon is. I had no idea who the idiot was babbling about.

Thank you!

I think the moniker comes from a guide he made for the Pathfinder game, on how to properly build a monk character.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I have been robbed of my opinions and everything I stand for

That's just an illusion anyway

xkcd_566_-_matrix_revisited_-_the_third_option_is_drugs_8488.png

Last edited:

Nyx

Novice
Hello!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I didn't think anyone would help but you freed monk-anon!!!!! I'm super happy now and I pinky promise I will stop being annoying. You're the best friend ever, Alex.

sniff8ikz3.gif

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:love::love::love::love::love:

Semiurge

Cipher
[
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I didn't think anyone would help but you freed monk-anon!!!!! I'm super happy now and I pinky promise I will stop being annoying. You're the best friend ever, Alex.

sniff8ikz3.gif

Why won't that gif include the part where she coughs out that condom?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
DU loves pranks that's all, and he's a little fucked up in the head lately.

Just take a break and post on some other forum that is not run by insane people, good on you. There are also people there who can help you get better, here everything only gets worse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom