Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New PC and Games

TheGoldenOne

Novice
Hello hi, soon I`ll buy a new pc, I am interested which games I should check first, and what games are popular for streaming now (twitch,youtube etc)?

Thanks ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trying to become a translator, sometimes its too tough for me and I am trying to use some services (https://isaccurate.com/software-localization-services) which can help me out in some hard situations, you are welcome also to use this one!

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
Uninstall.exe seems to be one of the most popular & relevant games on here, but I've never played it.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
If you want to know which games are popular at the moment for streaming just go to the front page of any of those sites and see for yourself

As for games your interested then give us some idea of what you may want to play
i mean we're not psychics

newtmonkey

Arcane
The best way to build a following to ensure a lucrative streaming career is to play the types of games that primarily interest 20-30 year olds with expendable income.

My recommendation is to play Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord and ONLY Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord, on actual Apple II hardware using actual disks. You can tell jokes while the game loads from disk.

You could do a different theme each month:

- MONTH 1: Challenge runs
Each day you play a different challenge run. For example, a party of 6 thieves.

- MONTH 2: Consequences
Each time your party dies, you have to physically destroy the disk and order a new one on Ebay. I would recommend streaming live while you wait for the new disk to arrive (this is key to retaining a core audience)

- MONTH 3: REAL consequences
Each time a character dies, you must cut off a digit, starting with your toes. You'll want to come up with some apparatus in advance you can attach to your wrist stumps so that you can continue to play even after you have no fingers. If you run out of digits, you can have your viewers bid on which body part to sever next. I would recommend setting high minimum bids for very important parts to maximize revenue.

-MONTH 4
Enjoy what remains of your life as some kind of fucking freak pissing himself on a hospital bed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom