Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shall we talk about RPGs?

JoonaAhonen

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Hey guys! I was wondering, if you'd enjoy a bit of friendly discussion about RPGs? No need to get too deep, but just bring up our opinions and enjoy the colours of this most colourful spectrum. We are all friends here, right?

I should probably start: Do you think Fallout's blood - in addition to its rotting corpse - is in Bethesda's hands?

Also, I have to make a mention here real quick: if we want to be a righteous society, we need to release monk-anon! I learned about the tragedy yesterday, and it just fills my heart with sorrow. :(

JoonaAhonen

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Personally, I prefer Fallout dying in this way. He was a good man, and he kept on living after seemingly dying - a proper post-apocalyptic nightmare of a man. I loved him, but it was time for his radiation-powered legs to fall off and let him drop him into the endless abyss. I will miss him and I will kiss his bones now and then, but I can never go back when.

He gave an example of how fatigue takes a man down; how trying to help every settlement, running after every radiant quest, and killing every raider - every single non-essential inhabitant of the world - can make a man beg on his knees for a respite, when previously the same man had been the one on his legs, looking down at a beggar of a man, one with no redeemable qualities. Fallout has walked away, with his shadow disappearing behind the great bethesda. We should not think it sad, for now he is at peace. Glory to Atom.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
It doesn't matter. Just forget the newer games that piss you off exist. Play other games.

JoonaAhonen

Prospernaut
Shitposter
It doesn't matter. Just forget the newer games that piss you off exist. Play other games.
I deem video games art, and I think when the developer changes, it should be expected that the next piece of art won't be the same. There is no obligation for anyone to try to copy the previous developer's style, but I do think it's only right to treat the IP as art instead of a way to get dem dolla bills. If you don't feel the game you're developing, it better be minesweeper, or else you're likely making a shitty game.

JoonaAhonen

Prospernaut
Shitposter
JoonaAhonen too much shitty trolling from you. Find yourself a job - because "Arbeit macht frei", as we are well aware.
Well, I know it can sometimes be hard to pick a sticker. I give you this sticker of an emoji pointing at a sore point on his butt, and I think it suits you. You really did a great job today, and the others must be jealous of your keen third eye.

JoonaAhonen

Prospernaut
Shitposter
We are all friends here, right?

Come join our gay community: we love to mindfuck eachother.

I should probably start: Do you think Fallout's blood - in addition to its rotting corpse - is in Bethesda's hands?

Don't worry son, Bethesda will milk Fallout until the last tit is sour.
Imagine being a retard, and googling "Fallout 5 release date" instead of patiently waiting for ATOM RPG: Trudograd to be finished.

Goldschmidt

Learned
Imagine being a retard, and googling "Fallout 5 release date" instead of patiently waiting for ATOM RPG: Trudograd to be finished.

Sometimes you have to embrace the inner turd.

Fallout5.png

We all be granpas.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom