Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

lightbane

Arcane
In that poster's bio: Professional Pokémon Master & Israeli Champion
Every. Time.
Imagine trying not to be a walking stereotype for even 5 minutes

Is it a stereotype when they do that unironically, every time? We need a "jew" tag. Also, it seems that PS1-style walking games are the latest rage in indies, but sometimes there's one or two that is the new shit in retrogaming.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
EhAdIElVoAAJPDM

EhAdIFIUMAASolS

Semiurge

Cipher
Millions of pounds, thousands of man hours and a decade in the making, Sensible Software's controversial '90s PC adventure was a tale of reckless ambition, gross excess and ultimate failure. EGTV reveals for the first time the real story behind this never-released Britsoft epic.

1990's Britannia was in full "think-of-the-children!" mode :lol:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Millions of pounds, thousands of man hours and a decade in the making, Sensible Software's controversial '90s PC adventure was a tale of reckless ambition, gross excess and ultimate failure. EGTV reveals for the first time the real story behind this never-released Britsoft epic.

When hasn't it been?

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane

When hasn't it been?

When it conflicts with the "think-of-the-brown-people!" mode

lightbane

Arcane
Hory makes a good convincing case for trying some games I wouldn't touch otherwise.
Also, bonus video unrelated but freaky as well.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I was telling a friend about Loverslab and for a laugh I looked around a bit on there. Guys, I think I found the perfect combo.
- Broken English, probably pajeet
- Weird as fuck fetish that makes even the other degenerates on that site go "wtf"
- MLP

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane

One of the early CoD's had a trench gun that I fuckin loved to butcher people with, Team Fortress Classic and to a lesser extent TF2, cant think of others right now.

Kid sounds mad that his spray and pray peashooter didnt kill the big meanie with a boomstick

The shotgun was my favorite weapon in the Halo series, and I used it a lot in Counter-Strike: Source... and then there's Doom. Who the fuck is this guy supposed to be?

Kitchen Utensil

He shits his opinions out on twitter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom