Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alex

Arcane
post on some other forum
other fff--

other ffffffffffffuhhhhh--

nope, can't

campaign_incline2014.png
campaign_2015.jpg
campaign_2016.png
campaign_2017.png
campaign_2018.png
campaign_divinityos.png
campaign_projecteternity.png
campaign_tidesofnumenera_cmcc.png
campaign_shadowrun_hongkong.jpg
campaign_dos2.jpg
campaign_battletech.jpg
campaign_desolate.jpg

I believe you.

Something Else

Educated
Mah boi hoothoot needs his freedom back Infinitron !
I'm a man of my word. Infinitron, I'm turning myself in. Exchange me for Sukhāvatī and give my name back to its rightful owner. This is not some two-bit alt, you know that it is worth enough to be exchangeable with the most wholesome poster on the Codex. Kalin has a high price on his head, but Sukhāvatī must have a low one due to his benevolent nature. Throw me in the slammer and let my men go. Or delete this account in exchange for him, I don't care, whatever it takes.

GaH19AY.jpg

As I voted in the original poll but wasn't persecuted, I feel like it's my turn to bear the cross in solidarity for a while. Free whoever you see fit or whoever gets mentioned here first.

On another note, this petty strife should be beneath us, as it only further weakens the collective defense against the pop-a-mole decline. Don't you care about the children at all?

Corvinus

Arcane
When will the remaining Kalinites be released from bondage? This injustice and 1984 charade has gone on far too long. The joke wasn't even funny from the beginning.

Maxie

Whoever says Kalinites should stay locked - I will find you, and I will fuck you.
Whoever wavers on the issue - I will find you, and I will fuck you.
Whoever pretends the issue doesn't exist - I will find you, and I will fuck you.
If you're not sure what to do now, best beware - I will find you, and I will fuck you.

The retard DarkUnderlord and his Mossad handler Infinitron had their good cheer, observing Kalinites struggle in hell, but all y'all forgetting something. Hell can be escaped on a sizeable enough pile of corpses to climb.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom