Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
I haven't even gotten the UMD high enough yet for anything useful so I guess it's gonna get bigger.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I have 2 panels and more than half of it are just things i press once when i log in or self buffs i press once when i start new dungeon.

Reinhardt

Arcane
And now i changed again. Into the worst possible ed for me - shiradi. It literally useless.

Lhynn

Arcane
Its not hard with the first timer bonus, not easy either, but a lot of people do it, you just stick to them for a while while they do their fast etrs and can get the fairly quick.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Will stay in it until it's time to reincarnate. Then i will do 2 racials in a row to unlock elite quests.
I'm doing favor clean up and it's extremelly annoying that i still need to do each quest 3 times if there is no epic version of it. So annoying that i've decided to drop it on first life. No +5 tome for me.

Lhynn

Arcane
Will stay in it until it's time to reincarnate. Then i will do 2 racials in a row to unlock elite quests.
I'm doing favor clean up and it's extremelly annoying that i still need to do each quest 3 times if there is no epic version of it. So annoying that i've decided to drop it on first life. No +5 tome for me.
Yeah, just hurry through your first two lives. unlock Elite, then start going for the 5k favor rewards. Even though im not even sure its worth it other than for the first time bonuses, considering you can get the supreme tome +8 and instantly get a +8 to all, its not cheap at like 4k points, but it is the superior choice.

Codex Year of the Donut
Getting the 5k reward was a pain in the ass.
Yeah, just hurry through your first two lives. unlock Elite, then start going for the 5k favor rewards. Even though im not even sure its worth it other than for the first time bonuses, considering you can get the supreme tome +8 and instantly get a +8 to all, its not cheap at like 4k points, but it is the superior choice.
I think the anniversary bundle includes one of those, I'll have to check next time I'm ingame

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant
I snagged a +8 ultimate tome for about 2600 points about 3 weeks ago.

Honestly, I'd rather spend my points on other things like content or utility things like shared bank and crafting space. I'll just take the time earning favor so I can get +5 tomes for each of my stats.

Reinhardt

Arcane
When you start doing quick reincarnations you will have enough points. My priorities right now - shared bank > ravenloft > sharn > tome > races and classes.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Lost first time in the war of attrition instead of dying to some random shit. Epic Zawabi's Revenge. It's first time when my lots of regenerating lay on hands charges was not enough. Spent too many in pew-pew phase. I think i'll need to change into primal avatar and grab rejuvenation cocoon for twisting it.

Lhynn

Arcane
Rejuvenation cocoon is great, tend to use it when soloing it a lot.

Reinhardt

Arcane
It's just that i never been in situation where my paladin self-heal was not enough before.

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
So, does anyone know why an L18 story arc (https://ddowiki.com/page/The_High_Road_of_Shadows) has L23 loot? (https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Nether_Grasps_(Level_23) and others) It's also very nice of them to add blue loot to the end rewards of the arc, haven't seen this before Eveningstar.

Rest Stop had a few good chuckles like this:
(NPC): Lyrica Whitestone tells you, 'Shush! Not the point.

Y'know, it's always the same. He charges in, smites everything in the name of "Mighty Moradin" like he's got fleas in his doublet. And when we find a proper villain, pally starts the fight 'fore I can get a word in! 'Course, then he's got the nerve to ask ME where to go next. 'Cause "that's all Bards are good for".

upload_2020-9-15_22-20-25.png

My, my, the songs got a lil raunchy. I knew one they "sing" so that got me curious about two others.
The first one is The Crafty Maid's Policy:

(references "a pistol in hand", BREAKING MY IMMERSHUN RITE THERE)

The second one is The Mermaid:

And the third one is, I assume, a staple of Renaissance Fairs everywhere, Here’s a Health to the Company:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom