Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Site Feedback moved to the absolute bottom of the index...

Farewell into the night

Who suggested this change?
Crispy

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

News & Content Feedback
Site Feedback

These two subforums should be at the top, in their own section.

Peachcurl

Cipher
Deer site menager,

I can't find site feedback to give you feedback on me not being able give feedback regarding site.

Feeding back is important. All kinds of feeding are. If back hungers, who carries front?

With dew respekt,
Myself

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Put it in the Prosperium as a sub forum so that everyone can see my Joss Whedon threads!

Something Else

Educated

bye man
Hey man, don't punish the rest of us for the unfunny pranks the staff pull. I like your posts, bro, you're a credit to the community. So stay a while and clown around with us some more. I'd get you out of prison if I could, but at the rate things are changing Kalin will soon be on top of things and you will have the hand that holds the whip, not Crispy. So cheer up, friendo, and buckle up, because we're going for a ride.

cqFjoD1.gif

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
I will not cover! It was my suggestion! Excellent suggestion at that. Too many newfags/alts first-time-posting in Site Feedback. It's still there, it's just less visible. Kind of like schools stowing away special needs classes in basements. It also ties together with some Top Sekret stuff none of you plebs know about. So shut the hell up!
I've seen the special forums.

:argh::argh::argh:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pretty sure the rules are linked to or stated when unregistered/not logged in, at the very top of the page. Who reads the manual anyway?
I did. When I made an account. It's a good mental reflex taken from years of playing RPGs: always read the manual. Even if you think you know the game. You never know... you never know... :)

Maxie

Thanks, bye!

bye man
Hey man, don't punish the rest of us for the unfunny pranks the staff pull. I like your posts, bro, you're a credit to the community. So stay a while and clown around with us some more. I'd get you out of prison if I could, but at the rate things are changing Kalin will soon be on top of things and you will have the hand that holds the whip, not Crispy. So cheer up, friendo, and buckle up, because we're going for a ride.

cqFjoD1.gif
these tits are inflated rubber balloons which pop eventually
latest

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom