Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MASS EFFECT 5 - yes or no

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I don't get why people have any love for Jade Empire. Must be the famous nostalgia goggles.

With its clicky action combat, collecting colorful power ups, silly arcade sections, only 3 stats, no functioning inventory, reducing party size to 2 (PC and one companion) it's a much larger decline than DA2 and ME2. It's a wonder that after JE Bioware returned to creating more complex RPGs.
You're comparing to the wrong games. It's sort of a sillier KotOR clone (but not that much if you played dark side). It has a rarely done setting in western RPGs, very cheesy asian tropes and story twists but enough for a popcorn run, and you can have a threesome.

Plus I thought the Open Palm/Close Fist translation of the light/dark side dialogue choices from KotOR was actually better. Choices were way more nuanced there as far as I remember, Closed Fist wasn't just "you're a cunt but pay me and I'll do it" or "muahaha I'm evil suffer you cunt", there was at least an effort to tie the choices to a somewhat minimally coherent philosophy.

Overall it's like a light appetizer that goes down fast and easy, with some interesting aspects and some less successful.

I don't get why people have any love for Jade Empire. Must be the famous nostalgia goggles.

With its clicky action combat, collecting colorful power ups, silly arcade sections, only 3 stats, no functioning inventory, reducing party size to 2 (PC and one companion) it's a much larger decline than DA2 and ME2. It's a wonder that after JE Bioware returned to creating more complex RPGs.

It’s an anomaly, sure. Jade Empire came at the tail end of a fad for Chinese culture* in America. Actually come to think of it, I think it missed it by a long mile, since it came out after Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. That seemed like when that shit peaked and started tapering off.

*”Culture” loosely meaning Chinese people doing circus martial arts and Chink mysticism.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
One of my favorite things ever is the original Watchmen comic and that thing is as SJW as it comes, however the author's skill makes it good. It's arguably just as "woke" as the subsequent HBO mini-series, however the HBO series was utter dogshit that insults the viewers' intelligence.

That's a very good point, and I agree completely with the sentiment. That being said, we probably don't consider "woke" to mean the same thing. That does explain why we seem to disagree
thinking.png

Here's how I define woke content:

Woke content is made up of blunt messaging and agenda, which directly and unapologetically insult the intelligence of the viewer/reader/player, without nuance and discourages independent thinking.

It is there to tell you how and what to think, in no uncertain terms, and never in a subtle way.

There are movies and TV series with a racial/social message, e.g. Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and then there are things that are woke, e.g. HBO Watchmen.

Woke content isn't created to make you think, it's to make you obey. Not to contemplate, but to concede.

This is why the DAI content is 100% woke, it just tells you: this is how you should think, and there is no nuance or debate.

By the same token, it is also why MEA content *isn't* woke, there's always nuance and debate. It's left leaning, liberal and definitely aware of social issues, but it is not woke. It is more Fresh Prince, and less HBO Watchmen.

Sure, that's why I made sure to stress that, IMO, Andromeda's reason for failure isn't that it was sabotaged by "wokeness" but rather that it was made ineptly.

Again, I agree. I would expand on that; I think the character animation issues gave some people a toehold in criticizing a Bioware game, something people couldn't do for DAI, the wokest garbage game ever made by Bioware.

I think MEA got the hate DAI should have received but couldn't and didn't, because DAI was shielded by a brigade of woke-warriors, GOTY awards and the public perception that Bioware could do nothing wrong.

J1M

Arcane
Andromeda's main subversion is that of the male gaze, how they made character models and facial features ugly on purpose, stripped females of femininity, have characters engage in casual conversation about pronouns, made the majority of ranking officers female or compromised males, denounce male authority as insufficient; even the choice of character's voice-actors and voice-acting itself is weaponized against the player as the first Krogan the player meets in the game is very obviously meant to sound as off-putting and unappealing as possible to the player in order to subvert the prestige afforded to the Krogan characters in the game lore. They process that Krogan's voice to make it sound like an obese unattractive woman and it is done on purpose. Most players will simply think "that Krogan sounds ugly" and think no more of it; it would never occur to them that the casting decision for the voice actor and the direction for the voice was intentional.

It ranges from subtle to pathological, but it is never overt. It is true that there are more outlandish moments of "Ah-hah! That's woke!" in DA: Inquisition than in ME: Andromeda, however structrurally Andromeda is more predisposed towards the dismantling of perceived-patriarchy. Andromeda was engineered with wokeness in its very body therefore it rarely needs to flex its muscles. The fact that the customize character option defaults to a Person-of-Color is not accidental; it's subtle enough that most players would not think anything of it or justify it as the team simply wanting to offer a default option that's different from the canon characters, but make no mistake about the intent.

...but none of that is ME: Andromeda's biggest fault. It could have been explicit about its subversions of the patriarchy and it still wouldn't have wokeness as its main fault. ME: Andromeda's main fault is that it's a very badly written game, with badly written characters doing stupid things in a vaccuum of barren mini-planets that never manage to make the player care about what they're doing or how they're doing it.

EDIT: Also, same as DA: Inquisition there are too many collect-a-thon activities. You collect more shit than in a Mario game for chrissakes.
Basically agree with everything you've said, but one correction: when the game launched dark skin was not just a character creator default. It was impossible to create a white custom character. The only option for low-melanin was to use the default skin.

This was later patched, but nobody sane believes it was a 'bug'.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Woke is just a more honest form of the same thing.

No. The distinction has meaning.

There's a difference between your average leftie, and someone who believes White Privilege exists.
There's a difference between your average leftie, and someone who wants to smash the Patriarchy.
There's a difference between your average leftie, and someone who thinks all men are rapists.

... What the fuck Atlantico. Even The Old Republic was better than Andromeda, not to mention ME3.

The Old Republic is an MMO, so no.

:nocountryforshitposters:

But worse than that, TOR was created instead of a much more
rating_prestigious.png
single-player KotOR3.

As for ME3, well I didn't like ME2 and how it distanced itself from the masterpiece of ME1.

ME2 and ME3 are EA hot garbage, trying to be edgy, dudebro Doritopope popamole XBOX awesome-button titles, ditching the ME1 roots and disowning them.

MEA went back to ME1 design, look and feel, which is why I like MEA. That was a stated design goal, and they succeeded at that.

Credit where credit is due.

Padzi

Arbiter
ME1 is also my favourite installment in the series, but I want to forget Andromeda ever existed. Overall I think the trilogy is one of my favourite game series. But Andromeda on the other hand is a compilation of distasteful ideaologies with a barage of pointless mini quests which there is too many of. Boredom, boredom, boredom. Also bad animations and a slap in the face to the original fans.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I think MEA got the hate DAI should have received but couldn't and didn't, because DAI was shielded

This is also definitely true... something I hadn't thought about. Andromeda definitely got a lot of resentment that was built-up from DA: Inquisition.

Personally though, I enjoyed my time with Inquisition, but only played Andromeda up to the start of the 3rd main planet.

Last edited:

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Guys, for fuck sake, be honest for a change. Andromeda was not THAT bad. It was no masterpiece, obviously, but it got an overwhelming amount of hate that it didn't really deserve because of some bugs and weird animations (that are mostly fixed now). I don't understand why every moron online needs to jump on the popular hate bandwagon and cannot use the brain cells in his skull to decide for himself. Come on now, how many superior to Andromeda single player story-focused AAA games have been released since 2017? How many? Come on, answer, how many?

In fact, i agree with the opinion that Andromeda was vastly superior to Dragon Age Inquisition. In everything but hardware optimization (Andromeda has GARBAGE optimization while DAI is much smoother). I think people should give it a chance now that it is cheaper, mostly bug fixed, and there are no single player AAA games to play anyway. It is a decent game.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Come on now, how many superior to Andromeda single player story-focused AAA games have been released since 2017? How many? Come on, answer, how many?

While I'll agree that Andromeda wasn't that bad, it's still pretty bad. I was writing a list of single-player, story AAA games since 2017 that are much more superior, then I realized Doom fucking Eternal was on that list.

So yeah, the narrative of Doom Eternal beats Andromeda. You could argue that Doom isn't really story-focused, but it also kind of strangely is. That's all I've got to say.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Commander Jane Shepard would never forget the night her life changed, the night she first discovered the true depths of her own depravity and perversion. The Normandy was enjoying a month of well-earned shore leave on Earth when her omni-tool buzzed, alerting her to a new extranet message. She only took the briefest glance at her wrist as she swiped away the notification; it seemed to be a video file from an address she didn’t know. Figuring it was spam, it wasn’t until she had undressed in her captain's quarters that night that she tapped away at her omni-tool, saw the unopened file in her inbox, and took a better look at it.

The finger she just used to tap the command to open her mail paused over the hovering omni-tool. The picture used as a preview for the video file was a close up of a smooth, hairless, and human cunt. A curious and smirking smile crossed Jane’s face. The confusion of the type of video quickly gave away to growing interest and arousal. Jane happened to love women hairless just like that, and it seems like some idiot had sent her their private sex tape without meaning to.

She sort of had to watch it, didn’t she? Her finger lingered over the orange floating button, then hit it. After when dawn came on the Normandy tomorrow, Jane Shepard would never be the same woman.

It wasn’t just any video, it was a recording of a rape. Worse than that, it wasn’t just any woman being raped, it was someone Jane knew intimately; Miranda Lawson.

Jane Shepard stared in shock at the grunting and moaning Miranda on the video as the man on top of her was fucking her so hard the bed was rocking against the durasteel wall in the background. Jane didn’t have any doubts that this encounter wasn’t consensual; her first officer and occasional lover was crying sharply in pain at every thrust of her rapist’s frankly massive cock. One of the monster’s hands was on her perfectly formed throat, squeezing it red. A look of pure revulsion crossed Miranda’s face as the rapist licked the falling tears away from her face.

Jane broke out of her shock and hit the pause button on her video, the revolted face of pain on Miranda frozen as her rapists’s thick cock pushed deep inside of her. Snapping her eyes up from the video she spoke to the room.

“EDI, where is Miranda Lawson?”

Nearly before she finished speaking, the nearly robotic tones of the artificial intelligence of the Normandy replied.

“Unknown, Commander. She has not returned from her shore leave yet.”

Her eyes dropped back down to the frozen video. Fuck. Miranda could be in danger, was clearly in some danger. The seconds went on, but Jane didn’t do anything. Her nude body had a strange tingling that she hadn’t really encountered before. In the end, she made a choice.

She hit the play button.

It takes her just three more minutes before her hand starts to drift between her thighs and stroke her damp slit. She laid there nude on the bed transfixed as two men joined the first raping Miranda, one claiming her cunt and one burying himself in Miranda’s genetically perfect ass. Jane sunk her fingers into her cunt as one of Miranda’s rapists came down her perfect throat. Even through every gag and sputter, Miranda didn’t complain and barely moved or reacted. She stares at the camera blankly as her face is raped, and the man fucking her cunt groans in climax and fills her cunt with cum.

Jane was deeply in love with her girlfriend Liara, but the couple had an understanding. Shepard was a woman with ravenous needs, and Liara couldn’t always be there to satisfy them because of her own duties as the Shadow Broker. The asari was in love with Shepard possibly even more than Shepard was with her, so the blue alien overlooked her lover’s indiscretions with the other female members of the Normandy crew.

Miranda had been one of those indiscretions, one of the them that Jane liked to think back rather fondly on, if with a little frustration. See, Miranda was straight. She was perfectly genetically curated and created by her father to be the peak of perfection; but she had a flaw. She wasn’t really attracted to Jane, or any woman. She submitted to pleasing Jane with her amazing tongue and even more skilled fingers out of a sense of deference and thanks for all the work saving the galaxy, not to mention her own sister, Jane had done.

Her cunt spasmed as she curled her finger inside of it, pumping her fingers into herself at the same speed that one of her best friends was getting raped on the screen in front of her. The group repositioned themselves on the video, and Jane was treated to a full view of Miranda’s hairless cunt - red and swollen from the fucking of course, but it glistened not only with cum but with Miranda’s own natural arousal.

Shepard could see that Miranda was wet with arousal, and anger flared deep inside of her own heart and stomach. She started attacking her cunt with her own fingers harder. How dare the slut on the screen be getting off to this? Jane remembered vividly how hard it had been to get her lover in a similar mood, and ended up having to use lube to facilitate the fucking the Spectre would give with dildos and such to her subordinate.

Everything Shepard did to please Miranda and it usually did nothing; and here the little rapewhore was getting off to the abuse happening to her.

Miranda was crying now, her face streaming hot and wet tears.

The man who had been raping Miranda’s mouth moved between her legs when they repositioned. His cock was so massive Shepard felt a twinge of imagined pain as she watched him force the entire length into her lover’s cunt, Miranda howling in pain around the new cock that filled her mouth.

At this point even more people entered the room and Miranda started to beg for mercy, for a rest. They gave her none, and soon the genetically perfect woman was surrounded by so many men she very nearly couldn’t be seen, only the thrusting motions of her body being fucked could be observed.

It wasn’t long before Shepard could see her lover’s face again, tear-covered and red. Her eyes are rolled into the back of the head and her mouth slackly open for the cock raping it. Shepard took a massive inhaled breath, and suddenly came around the fingers fucking her own cunt.

There was a rope around Miranda’s neck that went up and off screen. Somehow in the scrum around her to fuck and rape her, one of her assailants slipped a noose around her neck and tightened it. After all Shepard watched, that is what made her cum. The complete lack of contempt for Miranda’s perfect life, for the woman they were destroying. She wasn’t the height of human perfection to them, she was just the lowest of whore trash to them.

Because that’s what Miranda Lawson was to them. A whore piece of trash.

Shepard knew she shouldn’t watch the rest of the video, but her orgasm kept going on, quickly followed by a second, and then a third when she grabbed her omni-tool dildo and crammed her own cunt full of it as the grand finale of the video arrived.

A man entered the screen, but unlike the dozens that have been raping Miranda over the rest of the video, he was wearing a black skin tight suit that fit his muscular form particularly well. With a tinge of realization and anger, Shepard noticed that the suit was N7, the Systems Alliance designation for special forces. It even had the N7 helmet with the darkened visor to hide the identity of the man, but not the voice which Shepard didn't recognize.

“This one is for you, Jane.”

And with that, he grabbed the other end of the rope and gave it a sudden strong pull, hoisting Miranda Lawson into the air right from the ground where she was laying. She rose up and up into the air until her toes were entirely off the metal floor of the room. She immediately started to strangle, her hands flying ineffectively to the rope crushing her pretty little neck.

Miranda’s eyes were staring straight at the camera as her face turned from red to purple. Shepard never took her eyes off the writhing, lethally dancing perfect body of her friend and lover as her unmitigated demise was happening. She came again, and again, during this extremely short time as Miranda’s powerful legs began to spastically twitch, losing their more precise movements.

On the screen before the masturbating Shepard, the fingers and hands of Miranda Lawson slipped from the rope and dangled twitchily alongside her swaying torso. The very last flicker of light in her friend’s eyes finally faded, snuffed out by the helmeted and dressed man still standing in the background of the shot.

Shepard felt an anger she’d never felt before. She also felt an arousal she never felt before, never stopping the pumping of the omni-dildo into her cunt as the only sound on the video became the gentle creak of the rope that suspended the literal dead weight of Miranda’s corpse.

The man wearing the N7 suit stepped closer to the camera until only the visor of the helmet was in the shot, blissfully obscuring the obscene corpse of her friend and finally letting Shepard’s mind focus on him. She could hear his breathing and thought she could just see his eyes through the darkened black visor.

“This was because of you, Shepard. This won't be the last time you hear from me.”

There was something familiar in the voice of the masked man, but Shepard couldn’t place it. It wasn't anyone in the Alliance she knew, it had to be someone wearing the outfit to mock and infuriate Shepard - and it worked. The video abruptly ended after his statement, and the sweaty nude Shepard stayed panting on the bed. There was so much work to do as her first officer, friend, and lover had just been executed because of Jane, as a message or threat to her.

There was so much to do, Jane knew. Her fingers tap-tapped on her omni-tool, and the video started anew from the start. Another tap-tap on the tool caused the omni-dildo in her cunt to start vibrating.

All of that would have to wait until tomorrow, Shepard had to watch the video again.

Wesp5

Arcane
So yeah, the narrative of Doom Eternal beats Andromeda. You could argue that Doom isn't really story-focused, but it also kind of strangely is. That's all I've got to say.

Wow, then the story of Andremeda must have been really bad, because the story of Doom Eternal is a complete mess. Who needs all this garbage in a Doom game ;)?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Wow, then the story of Andremeda must have been really bad, because the story of Doom Eternal is a complete mess. Who needs all this garbage in a Doom game ;)?

Andromeda's story is arguably the worst that BioWare has produced. It's the gameplay that saves it (from being a complete failure), not the story or writing. I would say the writing of TOW, DA:I and TES: Oblivion is better.

That hurts to say, but it's true.

Codex Year of the Donut

Andromeda's story is arguably the worst that BioWare has produced. It's the gameplay that saves it (from being a complete failure), not the story or writing. I would say the writing of TOW, DA:I and TES: Oblivion is better.

That hurts to say, but it's true.
Ending also left many loose threads as hooks for DLC we'll never get.

J1M

Arcane
Andromeda does not have great combat. The only thing that really works is the feel of movement. Enemy variety is really poor, renegade interrupts are gone, and level design is bland.

The only department I could give legitimate praise to for Andromeda is the environmental artists.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
So yeah, the narrative of Doom Eternal beats Andromeda.

Wow, then the story of Andremeda must have been really bad, because the story of Doom Eternal is a complete mess.

Back to the circlejerk already, boys? Make an unsubstantiated claim, get a reply from someone who hasn't played both games, drawing an outlandish conclusion from thin air.

Circlejerk of life finds a way. It may not be true, but it feels so good to think it is true, so keep on jerking boys!

A separate thought; so yeah, the narrative of MYST beats Ultima VII the Black Gate.

Wow, then the story of Ultima VII the Black Gate must have been really bad because the story of MYST is a complete mess.

Andromeda does not have great combat.

Best in the ME series by far, no contest. I wouldn't describe it as "great combat", but I wouldn't describe any combat in an RPG to be "great".

In MEA, combat is strategic, fluid and fun. It's not for combatfags, that's true.

Terra

Cipher
Commander Jane Shepard would never forget the night her life changed, the night she first discovered the true depths of her own depravity and perversion. The Normandy was enjoying a month of well-earned shore leave on Earth when her omni-tool buzzed, alerting her to a new extranet message. She only took the briefest glance at her wrist as she swiped away the notification; it seemed to be a video file from an address she didn’t know. Figuring it was spam, it wasn’t until she had undressed in her captain's quarters that night that she tapped away at her omni-tool, saw the unopened file in her inbox, and took a better look at it.

The finger she just used to tap the command to open her mail paused over the hovering omni-tool. The picture used as a preview for the video file was a close up of a smooth, hairless, and human cunt. A curious and smirking smile crossed Jane’s face. The confusion of the type of video quickly gave away to growing interest and arousal. Jane happened to love women hairless just like that, and it seems like some idiot had sent her their private sex tape without meaning to.

She sort of had to watch it, didn’t she? Her finger lingered over the orange floating button, then hit it. After when dawn came on the Normandy tomorrow, Jane Shepard would never be the same woman.

It wasn’t just any video, it was a recording of a rape. Worse than that, it wasn’t just any woman being raped, it was someone Jane knew intimately; Miranda Lawson.

Jane Shepard stared in shock at the grunting and moaning Miranda on the video as the man on top of her was fucking her so hard the bed was rocking against the durasteel wall in the background. Jane didn’t have any doubts that this encounter wasn’t consensual; her first officer and occasional lover was crying sharply in pain at every thrust of her rapist’s frankly massive cock. One of the monster’s hands was on her perfectly formed throat, squeezing it red. A look of pure revulsion crossed Miranda’s face as the rapist licked the falling tears away from her face.

Jane broke out of her shock and hit the pause button on her video, the revolted face of pain on Miranda frozen as her rapists’s thick cock pushed deep inside of her. Snapping her eyes up from the video she spoke to the room.

“EDI, where is Miranda Lawson?”

Nearly before she finished speaking, the nearly robotic tones of the artificial intelligence of the Normandy replied.

“Unknown, Commander. She has not returned from her shore leave yet.”

Her eyes dropped back down to the frozen video. Fuck. Miranda could be in danger, was clearly in some danger. The seconds went on, but Jane didn’t do anything. Her nude body had a strange tingling that she hadn’t really encountered before. In the end, she made a choice.

She hit the play button.

It takes her just three more minutes before her hand starts to drift between her thighs and stroke her damp slit. She laid there nude on the bed transfixed as two men joined the first raping Miranda, one claiming her cunt and one burying himself in Miranda’s genetically perfect ass. Jane sunk her fingers into her cunt as one of Miranda’s rapists came down her perfect throat. Even through every gag and sputter, Miranda didn’t complain and barely moved or reacted. She stares at the camera blankly as her face is raped, and the man fucking her cunt groans in climax and fills her cunt with cum.

Jane was deeply in love with her girlfriend Liara, but the couple had an understanding. Shepard was a woman with ravenous needs, and Liara couldn’t always be there to satisfy them because of her own duties as the Shadow Broker. The asari was in love with Shepard possibly even more than Shepard was with her, so the blue alien overlooked her lover’s indiscretions with the other female members of the Normandy crew.

Miranda had been one of those indiscretions, one of the them that Jane liked to think back rather fondly on, if with a little frustration. See, Miranda was straight. She was perfectly genetically curated and created by her father to be the peak of perfection; but she had a flaw. She wasn’t really attracted to Jane, or any woman. She submitted to pleasing Jane with her amazing tongue and even more skilled fingers out of a sense of deference and thanks for all the work saving the galaxy, not to mention her own sister, Jane had done.

Her cunt spasmed as she curled her finger inside of it, pumping her fingers into herself at the same speed that one of her best friends was getting raped on the screen in front of her. The group repositioned themselves on the video, and Jane was treated to a full view of Miranda’s hairless cunt - red and swollen from the fucking of course, but it glistened not only with cum but with Miranda’s own natural arousal.

Shepard could see that Miranda was wet with arousal, and anger flared deep inside of her own heart and stomach. She started attacking her cunt with her own fingers harder. How dare the slut on the screen be getting off to this? Jane remembered vividly how hard it had been to get her lover in a similar mood, and ended up having to use lube to facilitate the fucking the Spectre would give with dildos and such to her subordinate.

Everything Shepard did to please Miranda and it usually did nothing; and here the little rapewhore was getting off to the abuse happening to her.

Miranda was crying now, her face streaming hot and wet tears.

The man who had been raping Miranda’s mouth moved between her legs when they repositioned. His cock was so massive Shepard felt a twinge of imagined pain as she watched him force the entire length into her lover’s cunt, Miranda howling in pain around the new cock that filled her mouth.

At this point even more people entered the room and Miranda started to beg for mercy, for a rest. They gave her none, and soon the genetically perfect woman was surrounded by so many men she very nearly couldn’t be seen, only the thrusting motions of her body being fucked could be observed.

It wasn’t long before Shepard could see her lover’s face again, tear-covered and red. Her eyes are rolled into the back of the head and her mouth slackly open for the cock raping it. Shepard took a massive inhaled breath, and suddenly came around the fingers fucking her own cunt.

There was a rope around Miranda’s neck that went up and off screen. Somehow in the scrum around her to fuck and rape her, one of her assailants slipped a noose around her neck and tightened it. After all Shepard watched, that is what made her cum. The complete lack of contempt for Miranda’s perfect life, for the woman they were destroying. She wasn’t the height of human perfection to them, she was just the lowest of whore trash to them.

Because that’s what Miranda Lawson was to them. A whore piece of trash.

Shepard knew she shouldn’t watch the rest of the video, but her orgasm kept going on, quickly followed by a second, and then a third when she grabbed her omni-tool dildo and crammed her own cunt full of it as the grand finale of the video arrived.

A man entered the screen, but unlike the dozens that have been raping Miranda over the rest of the video, he was wearing a black skin tight suit that fit his muscular form particularly well. With a tinge of realization and anger, Shepard noticed that the suit was N7, the Systems Alliance designation for special forces. It even had the N7 helmet with the darkened visor to hide the identity of the man, but not the voice which Shepard didn't recognize.

“This one is for you, Jane.”

And with that, he grabbed the other end of the rope and gave it a sudden strong pull, hoisting Miranda Lawson into the air right from the ground where she was laying. She rose up and up into the air until her toes were entirely off the metal floor of the room. She immediately started to strangle, her hands flying ineffectively to the rope crushing her pretty little neck.

Miranda’s eyes were staring straight at the camera as her face turned from red to purple. Shepard never took her eyes off the writhing, lethally dancing perfect body of her friend and lover as her unmitigated demise was happening. She came again, and again, during this extremely short time as Miranda’s powerful legs began to spastically twitch, losing their more precise movements.

On the screen before the masturbating Shepard, the fingers and hands of Miranda Lawson slipped from the rope and dangled twitchily alongside her swaying torso. The very last flicker of light in her friend’s eyes finally faded, snuffed out by the helmeted and dressed man still standing in the background of the shot.

Shepard felt an anger she’d never felt before. She also felt an arousal she never felt before, never stopping the pumping of the omni-dildo into her cunt as the only sound on the video became the gentle creak of the rope that suspended the literal dead weight of Miranda’s corpse.

The man wearing the N7 suit stepped closer to the camera until only the visor of the helmet was in the shot, blissfully obscuring the obscene corpse of her friend and finally letting Shepard’s mind focus on him. She could hear his breathing and thought she could just see his eyes through the darkened black visor.

“This was because of you, Shepard. This won't be the last time you hear from me.”

There was something familiar in the voice of the masked man, but Shepard couldn’t place it. It wasn't anyone in the Alliance she knew, it had to be someone wearing the outfit to mock and infuriate Shepard - and it worked. The video abruptly ended after his statement, and the sweaty nude Shepard stayed panting on the bed. There was so much work to do as her first officer, friend, and lover had just been executed because of Jane, as a message or threat to her.

There was so much to do, Jane knew. Her fingers tap-tapped on her omni-tool, and the video started anew from the start. Another tap-tap on the tool caused the omni-dildo in her cunt to start vibrating.

All of that would have to wait until tomorrow, Shepard had to watch the video again.
3/10. Neither woman had a penis.

J1M

Arcane
Atlantico said:
Andromeda does not have great combat.

Best in the ME series by far, no contest. I wouldn't describe it as "great combat", but I wouldn't describe any combat in an RPG to be "great".

In MEA, combat is strategic, fluid and fun. It's not for combatfags, that's true.
We agree on 'fluid'. I already mentioned that the movement felt good.

But 'strategic'? Perhaps you should elaborate because it looks like you've just added it to your list because you associate it with something positive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom