Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to make SCIENCE! and Public Library accessible for all

Would you like to have them accessible for all?

• Total voters

Semiurge

Cipher
ATM they can be viewed by newbros too but only when they are not logged in, so they can't post in there. This makes me very sad.

Something Else

Educated
ATM they can be viewed by newbros too but only when they are not logged in, so they can't post in there. This makes me very sad.
It's incredibly stupid because now you have to possibility of users signing up just to post in the library only to get locked out of it for an entire year for no good reason. What's the point of that? It would make more sense the other way around, that all users can post there but that it isn't visible from the outside to make sure people come here to talk about games first and not literature, music and film.

Semiurge

Cipher
It's incredibly stupid because now you have to possibility of users signing up just to post in the library only to get locked out of it for an entire year for no good reason. What's the point of that? It would make more sense the other way around, that all users can post there but that it isn't visible from the outside to make sure people come here to talk about games first and not literature, music and film.

Yes! It's infernally inconsistent. And it makes no sense for Feedback to be visible to outsiders anyway.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Reading is good, we need to teach the children the wonder of books

Semiurge

Cipher
there are a lot of people who want to eat and fuck children too

Yeah I've noticed how sometimes the GD will leak and the reprobates post in the game related threads. There's a lot of sick fucks in there, no doubt.

Corvinus

Arcane
This is called XenForo permissions not being edited correctly.

Try it now.

What about restoring Kalin and all Kalinites to our former splendor instead of catering to decline enablers? Even the "liberated" Kalinites are still missing privileges such as buttons.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
torpid, almost dead
27775.jpg

Something Else

Educated
Well, it turns out those forums are torpid, almost dead.
That's why they were opened to the public I wager. Honestly, the era of forums is over, most people have moved on to other platforms and means of communication. This site is basically a BBS dinosaur board, a living museum more than anything else. It's like ham radio, except the barrier of entry is much lower.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
So it's closed again. It's a shame, actually, library seems like a truly inclined place, the level of discussion is quite high there. I didn't know that there are so much sci-fi aficionados here, one may think that RPG players read mostly some degenerate fantasy.

Semiurge

Cipher
Oh well, I'm getting more alerts from forums I can't access anyway, what's a few more.

So it's closed again. It's a shame, actually, library seems like a truly inclined place, the level of discussion is quite high there. I didn't know that there are so much sci-fi aficionados here, one may think that RPG players read mostly some degenerate fantasy.

True, and I learned a new word in there too: "Melonhead".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom