Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Reme Won

Barely Literate
Development is right on track so long as they don't show the author the part where they let you respec gender halfway through the game.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Thats some living in a simualtion level shit. The rumored harry potter AAA game in maybe development hell gets confirmed because the devs cant stop themselves from virtue signalling, even over the risk of getting fired.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Whole shitshow aside, i don't think that harry potter is a good setting for a rpg with any form of combat.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Hogwarts Legacy

https://hogwartslegacy.warnerbrosgames.com/

Hogwarts Legacy is an immersive, open-world action RPG set in the world first introduced in the Harry Potter books. Now you can take control of the action and be at the center of your own adventure in the wizarding world. Embark on a journey through familiar and new locations as you explore and discover fantastic beasts, customize your character and craft potions, master spell casting, upgrade talents, and become the wizard you want to be.

Experience Hogwarts in the 1800s. Your character is a student who holds the key to an ancient secret that threatens to tear the wizarding world apart. You have received a late acceptance to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and soon discover that you are no ordinary student: you possess an unusual ability to perceive and master Ancient Magic. Only you can decide if you will protect this secret for the good of all, or yield to the temptation of more sinister magic.

Discover the feeling of living at Hogwarts as you make allies, battle Dark wizards, and ultimately decide the fate of the wizarding world. Your legacy is what you make of it.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I heard that they removed Brianna Wu as a playable character. I might get this.

ChildInTime

Learned
If you like Harry Potter - sure, besides they are promising non-linear narrative with choices and all that.

Looks pretty cool. In a game where wizard is the only playable class, I'm going to expect some awesome magic, without need of restraint to soothe the ego of caddies muggle classes. Hopefully consoles doesn't ruin it.

ChildInTime

Learned
Some more info from the previous leak.

at8N2SW.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom