Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Beowulf

Arcane
yGAu9eB.jpg
Every single excited reply to this tweet is either a CDPR employee or another literallywho e-celeb.

Is the background the accurate representation of what she creates IRL?

Gerrard

Arcane
Recommended CPU Ryzen™ 3 3200G
LOL

I have the 3570 right now so I'll tell you just how playable those minimum requirements are.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
For a bunch of tough guys who claim not to know or care about this person, y'all sure like to talk about her a lot.
thinking.png

I know her from this absurd video:

Remember, publishers are not paying off journos and there is absolutely no corruption in the business. And the reason for all these 10/10 is that they are afraid of "gamers", and frankly the games deserve it according to her. Anyway, I'm sure being in Cyberpunk won't have any effect on her future videos/review of the game.

ChildInTime

Learned
Wtf, why am I trying to buy 3080 right now, when the recommended is 1060?
Because you are rich and PC enthusiast on top of that? You don't need a some AAA game (with questionable gameplay quality) as reason to buy expensive hardware.
It's just that I expected them to be much much higher, after all their talk about thousands of npcs, reflective puddles of water, and RTX trailers.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
For a bunch of tough guys who claim not to know or care about this person, y'all sure like to talk about her a lot.
thinking.png
Boomers out in force today. "These damn kids and their Twitchies and online celebs!"
Tough guys? Boomers? Pfffft, nah, they are just weaklings who flushed their money on this weird woman, just so she would say their names on stream and she told them fuck off.
Ofc they decided to flood this thread with their whining, because Codex provides shelter for everyone, even rejects like these.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom