Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
That's optimization done right, that, or the game has been dumbed down graphically, maybe both..

At least this gives room to boost the game with xtra shit like reshade n stuff for ULTRAAXXXXXXXXXXXXX grafix

Remember how well optimized GTA 5 was? yeah.. thats the good shit

it kind of has to be, if they dont wanna face a shitstorm in a GTA style open world game.

it has to run buttersmooth on all toaster machines, especially angry incel rigs with poor hardware.. reee

Generic-Giant-Spider

I said it in the 'Box but if they make all the internet personalities in this game a bunch of throwaway NPC beggars/bums that constantly bother you for money then it'll be one of the best swerves in the history of our sport.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
Why the hell would you join a gang anyway. Corp shill wage slave for life! Back to my Wagecage I go.
I bet you they cop us out and force us to play as a gang.
I see they already confirmed that this is the case. Ugh. Remind me to make a better game than them LOL.

Gerrard

Arcane
Can someone tell me why the heads of the company (Badowski, Kiciński, Iwiński) have all been selling their shares over the past 2 weeks, couple thousand per day?

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
yGAu9eB.jpg
Nobody has yet answered the most important question, can I put a bullet in her ugly face?

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron

Looks fucking ridiculous to be honest. The only part that was incline is that the roided niggers are called "animals". I guess they get away with it because the creator is a black man himself.

All dudes in this game look like roided or fat animals, while all the gals are young, slender and pretty.

Quillon

Arcane
just how many different talk show hosts are there? tv is going strong in 2077 when its dead to me for more than a decade in 2020 :P

Naraya

Arcane
Also, more importantly - disclosure of hardware requirements strongly suggests that the release date won't be postponed. This is because developers have waited until the game has been optimised to be able to identify them fairly.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Also, more importantly - disclosure of hardware requirements strongly suggests that the release date won't be postponed. This is because developers have waited until the game has been optimised to be able to identify them fairly.

No, they have waited for Nvidia to release their RTX 3000 puppies... only to jebait them with the glorious GTX 1060.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
1080p/60 FPS is all I need.

This whole 4k/raytracing/300 FPS shit just seems like pure vanity and borderline fetishism.

If everybody would think like you, there would be nobody to push the envelope and we all would use 286s and CRT monitors.

Your now backwater but sufficient "1080p/60 FPS" was once "pure vanity and borderline fetishism" for prior hillbillies with same mentality.

This nose, man, this nose

time for a nose job, isn't it retard?

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
If everybody would think like you, there would be nobody to push the envelope and we all would use 286s and CRT monitors.

Your now backwater but sufficient "1080p/60 FPS" was once "pure vanity and borderline fetishism" for prior hillbillies with same mentality.
Because it's all about TEH GRAPHICS, man, how can we play the game if it doesn't have pretty graphics?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom