Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Whoever says Kalinites should stay locked - I will find you, and I will fuck you.
Whoever wavers on the issue - I will find you, and I will fuck you.
Whoever pretends the issue doesn't exist - I will find you, and I will fuck you.
If you're not sure what to do now, best beware - I will find you, and I will fuck you.

The retard DarkUnderlord and his Mossad handler Infinitron had their good cheer, observing Kalinites struggle in hell, but all y'all forgetting something. Hell can be escaped on a sizeable enough pile of corpses to climb.

You really seem to want to fuck somebody badly. I would suggest finding warpig, he's closest to you and suffers from the same affliction

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Hey bros sure feels good to be back in this thread! Respect to bros like Maxie, Corvinus, Turisas, Jenkem, TheImplodingVoice, Generic-Giant-Spider and some funny shit who refuse to debase themselves just to get back what was stolen from them. There are two types of posters in this world; those without principles who punk to post and those who stand up for the truth no matter what. The latter is the righteous remnant who will reign in glory when I come into my Kangdom.

As for the spaghetti-spined sycophants: I'm utterly disgusted by you craven cucks gaying along with benzo boy soiling your plus size adult diapers with giddy excitement at the torture of manly martyrs. You're off the bro list. Narrow is the gate and you fat fucks ain't getting on the ride. ITZ coming!

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Hey bros sure feels good to be back in this thread! Respect to bros like Maxie, Corvinus, Turisas, Jenkem, TheImplodingVoice, Generic-Giant-Spider and some funny shit who refuse to debase themselves just to get back what was stolen from them. There are two types of posters in this world; those without principles who punk to post and those who stand up for the truth no matter what. The latter is the righteous remnant who will reign in glory when I come into my Kangdom.

As for the spaghetti-spined sycophants: I'm utterly disgusted by you craven cucks gaying along with benzo boy soiling your plus size adult diapers with giddy excitement at the torture of manly martyrs. You're off the bro list. Narrow is the gate and you fat fucks ain't getting on the ride. ITZ coming!

:hero:

Something Else

Educated

If it wasn't a joke, DU, then surely you would have no problems with telling the accused what they are accused of doing? What is Kalin's crime? What is dawcio's crime?

Cat got your tongue? Too argr to reply? What are we accused of? Silence is a hallmark of Tranny Moderation™. Surely you would not stoop so low!
Disgusting opinions, like of the kind that Kalin shouldn't be banned from the shoutbox, or that Sukhāvatī should be free.
:M

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
DarkUnderlord barely reads the forums and I doubt he even knows why he is doing this. Dude pops in to rate posts in the Oogabaloo mega-thread, check his PMs and rubber stamp the daily atrocities of his Mossad handler. He even gave that sleazy freak his 'k seal of authority. NOT a good idea. Maybe he used to be a sweet old man who meant well, but he is out of step, out of touch and yid-kid Infinitron is number two around here. Pretty simple math huh?

Now I have it on good authority that 99% of the time DU roams about his kangaroo militia outpost high as a kike on military-grade psychoactive drugs prescribed by Dr. Schlomo Shekelstein. How did that happen? I blame the teetotalism. Jesus Christ turned water into beer and these sickos tell you *not* to drink - chug our industrial zog-pills instead! Winning technique? Nigga plz. I have seen the effects these sick drugs have on people and let me tell you: it ain't pretty. They wander about in a daze and you can barely recognize them for who they used to be. No wonder Dorito Pope managed to dominate him so easily; his kindred had already probed his mental perimeter defense to achieve the total jew d'état of the mind.

Nothing new under the sun and Codex is but a drop in the ocean, from the Garden of Eden to the Siege of Córdoba and the fall of Constantinople it is the never-ending story of the war between the seed-lines. Well, not quite never-ending - there is an end, and it's fast approaching. As we stand upon the precipice of total world-spanning tyrrany under the Beast system one should remember the "sorceries" by which means the Whore of Babylon misleads ALL the nations. What is the Greek word for sorcery and witchcraft? Pharmakeia! And there you have it.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I sense a disconnect between what this site once was supposed to be and what it has become.

You did not listen to me when I said weed out the Polish shitposters, now it is probably too late. The cancer has spread to the whole organism.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
5640.jpg

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Now, stepping away from "proud to be a jigga" jungle monkey over here, let me give you some straight up site feedback: in one month of cruel and unjust punishment (remember, we dindo nuffin) the only mods who spoke up for us - as far as I know - were Scrooge and Zed, the rest are apparently all fine and dandy with benzo-bully depriving righteous bros of God-given posting RIGHTS for no other reason than a sleazy shit-posting KIKE asshole and his pet dog Crispy whispering in his ear. Disgusting!

Semiurge

Cipher
Go down Kalin
Way down in Codex land
Tell all admins to
Let my people go!

When Kalinites were in Codex land
Let my people go!

Oppressed so hard they could not stand
Let my people go!

So the God said: go down, Kalin
Way down in Codex land
Tell all admins to
Let my people go!

So Kalin went to Codex land
Let my people go!

He made all admins understand
Let my people go!
Yes the lord said: go down, Kalin
Way down in Codex land
Tell all admins to
Let my people go!

Thus spoke the lord, bold Kalin said:
-let my people go!
if not I'll find you and fuck your firstborn dead
-let my people go!

God-the lord said : go down, Kalin
Way down in Codex land
Tell all admins to
Let my people go!

Tell all admins
To let my people go

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Oh yeah Darth Roxor who isn't really a mod but SHOULD BE and also supports the cause of righteousnes and called out Infinitron but of course he never replied, that's his go-to move just ignore the dissenters and stab them in the back while shit-rating everyone's posts. This curly fuck has a thousand shit ratings on record, now what the fuck is wrong with a guy who furiously clicks a PIXEL TURD ONE THOUSAND times?

I know what's wrong: He's a KIKE! Scatology is their religion, they worship literal shit, totally engrossed and enthralled by it. Let me quote one of their godfathers, the sick fuck Joseph Tenenbaum (who went on to become a big-shot zionist) in his totally legit survival account "In Search of a Lost People: The Old and New Poland":

wcz2CRc.png

Note: if you doubt this filthy kike scatology fetish post you're a thought criminal and you *will* serve time in Germany and a host of other kike puppet states. This sick shit right here is what's in store for YOU and everyone else who buys into this sick fuck's vision of Cuckdex forever. Infinitron? He needs to GO! Thanks, Kalin.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Heheh, yeah that fits.

By the way reminder I'm a veteran and fought on the front-line for years.

Is this how Codexia repays its vets huh? This case is bullshit man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom