Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Artefacts Studio; Dear Villagers; The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos

The next release of the month is The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos, the humorous turn-based tactical RPG from Artefacts Studio based on the parodic fantasy setting by French author John Lang. Naheulbeuk was delayed past its original release date in August and in fact has been in development since way back in 2015. By the time the game resurfaced in 2018, I'd totally forgotten that Bubbles actually got a look at it in one of his old Gamescom reports. It didn't seem like much then, and the trailers seem silly even now, but most people who have played the demo seem to think the game is pretty fun. So without further ado, here is the launch trailer:

The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is available on Steam and GOG for $35. Once again there are very few reviews, so it's all going to be up to word of mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Elves are the Jews of the forests.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

XLWgG78.jpg

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
I dont know why this game appeals to me...
Its looks like banal shit boring trash.
But something about its cuteness seems cute to me right now, very wtf.
Gonna download.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Glad others play/Review. Glad I wait as glitches piss me off. I'm still pissed off my Gog Dungeon siege is failing on my win 10 laptop.

maybe its cursed.

Darkforge

Augur
Actually, on a more serious note, I have been playing this a little bit. It's actually much better than I expected. Surprisingly funny in places, and the combat seems pretty decent, a bit like a fantasy Xcom. Maybe don't sleep on it.
However definitely maybe let it mature a little, the camera is terrible, and the thing is a bit glitchy right now.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
i have a great sniffer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom