Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Gerrard

Arcane
I like how rare heist mobs at the beginning of act 6 have 10 times the amount of health act 5 Kitava has, and the number of times I've seen subphys+haste aura combinations on those is also very funny.

I think I will just go play something else.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I like how rare heist mobs at the beginning of act 6 have 10 times the amount of health act 5 Kitava has, and the number of times I've seen subphys+haste aura combinations on those is also very funny.

Give it a week for hotfixes. League mechanics are always broken on release.

Summoners are currently fucked doing heists due to killing mobs increasing the alert level.

GGG QA is very half assed.

Gerrard

Arcane

Summoners are currently fucked doing heists due to killing mobs increasing the alert level.

It's not like you can avoid killing mobs, unless you play some 100% tank zdps build and just ignore all mobs I guess? Or did GGG's experts expect everyone to use Phase Run? Does it even do anything?
The alert meter is another thing that makes no sense, where you just fill half (or more) of the bar simply getting to the target room, but the mobs that spawn when escaping are complete bullshit compared to non-heist mobs of the same level.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

It's not like you can avoid killing mobs, unless you play some 100% tank zdps build and just ignore all mobs I guess? Or did GGG's experts expect everyone to use Phase Run? Does it even do anything?
The alert meter is another thing that makes no sense, where you just fill half (or more) of the bar simply getting to the target room, but the mobs that spawn when escaping are complete bullshit compared to non-heist mobs of the same level.

Bex and Chris both said a couple of weeks ago that killing mobs barely had any effect on the alert level. It does sound as though someone has set a value too high.

Gerrard

Arcane
JS1DG70.png

:backawayslowly:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The mobs have a fairly low leash range, so you can just run away from them. This feels almost like an exploit though, and sometimes the companion ai will bug out.

The wondrous world of wraeclast, where leaving a guard alive shouting alarms is less conspicuous than killing them before they can react.
Hit phasing, quicksilver flask of adrenaline and flame dash and you will be fine (barely even kidding).

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
How is dark pact these days? Liked that skill when it got introduced, didnt touch since
Afaik really good when combined with skellies (summon skeleton gem getting default 3x skeletons per cast was a huge buff, you could even unleash them for maximum carnage).

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Welp, I'm already considering quitting the league. Not because of performance issues (I don't have any) or crashes (had like 2 in ~50hrs of gametime since release) but because it's the same dumbass difficulty that legion had. Content is piss-easy and lucrative, but then theres 5 rares stacked on top in a chokepoint with extra phys/crit/haste and you just get onetapped through 85% phys mitigation, 89% chaosres divine flesh and maxblock (no glancing blows). That's just dumbass design, and I hate to see that this is how most leagues play out these days.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I am taking it slow with my Discharge ignite Chieftain. I have more fun trying out new builds than playing new content anyways.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
I have more fun trying out new builds than playing new content anyways.
Why not both?

I'm playing necromancer spellslinger desecrate/volatile dead/detonate dead despite it being heavily nerfed. It is a lot of fun, but I am sort of struggling with damage against bosses even on white maps. Lots of upgrades to go (6 link, auto cast wand, better gear, gem quality and levels oh my) but I am not sure I can kill sirus with this. I do like seeing mana reserved: 986/1024 though, makes me feel efficient.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
And that's it folks. I'm putting PoE on shelf till PoE2.
It's been hell of a ride. Nearly 3000 hours and I liked most of it.But since Harvest league this became unplayable for me so "Aloha" PoE.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
If you have some trouble in maps, meaning you have to use flasks and dodge a little, then heist of the same lvl will be almost impossible once alarm goes off.
Minions have always, or for a very long time, been op, then turned ridiculous in blight, the new zombie gem for instance that gives 40% cooldown is absurd and no one seems to care or notice.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Welp, they "fixed" the league by giving in to the crybabies on the forums and reddit and the league is an absolute joke now. 3-5 follower items per Heist, opening all chests and not even close to hitting full alert, and that is with triggering alert traps and mostly lvl 3-4 rogues and equipment. Absolute loot pinata now. Fucking retarded whining.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Welp, they "fixed" the league by giving in to the crybabies on the forums and reddit and the league is an absolute joke now. 3-5 follower items per Heist, opening all chests and not even close to hitting full alert, and that is with triggering alert traps and mostly lvl 3-4 rogues and equipment. Absolute loot pinata now. Fucking retarded whining.
Making guards not give alert on death was a good move, but they should have compensated by making chests give more. Game balancing is teh hard

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom