Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Microsoft acquires Bethesda/Zenimax

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Ok, considering that such crazy scenario such as Microsoft buying Bethesda happened, perhaps Sony will do stupid shit too and by ubisoft for example.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Well I mean, a TES or Fallout with Bethesda doing the world building and exploration, Obsidian doing the writing and RPG elements, Sawyer balancing everything and Fargo doing whatever the hell he's doing.....couild work? Maybe? Possibly?

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
SoW1c5H.jpg
The only thing missing is a Fig logo.

Prime Junta

Was it necessary to add little hearts and skulls above Vault boy/girl images? For whom these icons were designed? For toddlers?

Damned if I know, I didn't make them. They're from FONV. Ask Josh, maybe he'll tell you.

jackofshadows

Magister
Come on, guys: stop talking unironically about any collab work between these studious - isn't the whole point for Mikes to make as many games as possible (with a certain scope in mind)?

Archibald

Arcane
Well I mean, a TES or Fallout with Bethesda doing the world building and exploration, Obsidian doing the writing and RPG elements, Sawyer balancing everything and Fargo doing whatever the hell he's doing.....couild work? Maybe? Possibly?

Its going to be shit and you know it.

Deleted member 7219

Goodbye Sony.

You had a nice ride.

Find someone over 20 who owns an Xbox. There are a few but they are mainly manbabies. Xbox is the console system for children, Playstation is for adults.

Playstation continues to be the console of choice for those who are too mature for Xbox, but still too stupid to buy a PC, and it has the best console exclusives that you can't get on PC.

And it's a good Blu-ray player.

Sony will do just fine.
Is that why Xbox has a pad for an adult man's hands, while PS was custom made for 12yo girls?

It was made for Asian hands.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom