Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Daggerfall Unity isnt Vaporware

Miles Davis or John Coltrane?

• Miles Davis

Votes: 48 29.3%
  • John Coltrane

Votes: 48 29.3%
  • Kenny G (kc response)

Votes: 68 41.5%

• Total voters

Luzur

Good Sir
[MOD] Belwen and Brallion the Vampire Companions
Post by Knightwalker41 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:08 pm

Original Source Mod/Companion Questpack Framework creator - imsobadatnicknames

Belwen and Brallion the Vampire Companions

Belwen the vampire girl (and Brallion the vampire gentleman) are searching in Taverns across the Illiac Bay for a hero they can join (if the hero will help them first). There may be occasional romance.
file.php

20200822031654_1.jpg (241.63 KiB) Viewed 217 times
Details:

There are 2 questpacks available, Belwen and Brallion. You can install either of them or install both for 2 vampiric companions.

*Belwen the vampire girl - found randomly in Taverns (Existing save: "startquest BW000")

*Brallion the vampire gentleman - found randomly in Taverns (Existing save: "startquest BL000")

If you successfully complete their quest they will be your companion. If you choose not to help them, you won't see them again (can't restart the questpack, you'll have to reload to an earlier save).

Once they become your companion they will start randomly showing up in dungeons for a couple of in-game hours to explore or help fight... or you can choose to dismiss them if you wish and continue solo (yes/no prompt).

Each time they appear you can click on them and talk.

They may send you letters or gifts from time to time.

Caveats:

Look for them in Cities, not towns (no walls), farmsteads, or inns etc.

Unfortunately the game classifies all Companions as "Enemies" so this will impact your ability to Rest in the short time they are with you.

Your companions likely won't attack specific quest enemies, depending on how the quest was written.

There's a chance both companions will turn up at the same time.

Having a lot of companion questpacks installed could impact performance on low spec machines (I'm running pretty much every mod and questpack I can download for Daggerfall and haven't had issues yet, but your mileage may vary).

Installation:

(These are questpacks so should be compatible with any version of Daggerfall Unity)

1. Download the file (also available @ https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/116 )

2. Unzip the file inside StreamingAssets/Questpacks

3. If you're starting a new game, it should start working right away. If you're using it on a game you already started, you'll need to open up the console and type one of the above existing save codes (ONCE ONLY) to get it running. If this doesn't work, your version of DFU might only be able to start quests inside StreamingAssets/Quests from the console, so try moving the contents of the folder to StreamingAssets/Quests and try again.

**If there are any major issues please let me know and I'll do my best to fix asap.**

Funfacts: Belwen the Vampire Wood-Elf is my 'Elder Scrolls Online' Main Character; This was my first mod for Daggerfall Unity.

Permissions:

Please see imsobadatnicknames's permissions @

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4041

https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/113

EDIT: 25/08/2020 Fixed the Description page so it's better presented and clearer

Luzur

Good Sir
[Mod] Random Starting Dungeon
Post by Magicono43 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Random Starting Dungeon

The Player Starts In A Random Dungeon In The Iliac Bay.

Download

WHAT DOES THIS MOD CHANGE AND WHY?:
  • After starting a few characters in Daggerfall, I think it can be become quickly apparently that always starting in the same dungeon, located in the same region of the world can get pretty bland, predictable does not equal fun in a RPG if you ask me. So this mod aims to help with that problem by having the player start in a completely random dungeon in any of the regions of the Iliac Bay.
  • This mod works best with mods such as Tedious Travel, as your starting location means much more when you can't fast travel to another part of the world in two seconds flat. There are extensive options that can be toggled in order to start in a place you or your character might be more fond of, such as in a scorpion nest in a desert region.

SPOILERS/MORE DETAILS/INDIVIDUAL MODULE INFO:
  • When you spawn in a random dungeon, if that dungeon also has valid dungeon blocks, you will also be spawned near a quest marker location inside of one of the dungeon blocks of that location. If there is no valid dungeon blocks in that particular dungeon (fairly rare) you will instead be automatically spawned near the interior exit of that dungeon.
  • If you happen to spawn in a particularly bad location in a dungeon, feel free to type the console command "tele2exit" to be brought to the dungeons exit door.
  • If you really don't like the location you were spawned in, you can try again with the console command "manual_random_teleport" which will bring you to another random dungeon in the world, based on your setting parameters.
  • If you want EXACT numbers and information on how some mechanics and formula work in this mod, under the hood. You can look at the source code yourself from the GitHub linked lower down. You can also email/post a thread on the parent forum post linked below and I would be happy to answer any questions.

OPTIONS:
  • Quest Dungeons: Allows Quest Dungeons To Be Spawned In || Default = False.
  • Isolated Island Dungeons: Allows Dungeons To Be Spawned In Located On Uninhabited Islands || Default = True.
  • Populated Island Dungeons: Allows Dungeons To Be Spawned In Located On Inhabited Islands || Default = True.
--- Climates:
  • Ocean: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Ocean Climate || Default = True.
  • Desert: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Desert Climate || Default = True.
  • Hot Desert: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Hot Desert Climate || Default = True.
  • Mountain: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Mountain Climate || Default = True.
  • Rainforest: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Rainforest Climate || Default = True.
  • Swamp: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Swamp Climate || Default = True.
  • Mountain Woods: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Mountain Woods Climate || Default = True.
  • Woodlands: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Woodlands Climate || Default = True.
  • Haunted Woodlands: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Located In Haunted Woodlands Climate || Default = True.
--- Dungeon Types:
  • Cemetery: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Cemetery || Default = False.
  • Scorpion Nest: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Scorpion Nest || Default = True.
  • Volcanic Caves: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Volcanic Caves || Default = True.
  • Barbarian Stronghold: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Barbarian Stronghold || Default = True.
  • Dragons Den: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Dragons Den || Default = True.
  • Giant Stronghold: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Giant Stronghold || Default = True.
  • Spider Nest: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Spider Nest || Default = True.
  • Ruined Castle: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Ruined Castle || Default = True.
  • Harpy Nest: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Harpy Nest || Default = True.
  • Laboratory: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Laboratory || Default = True.
  • Vampire Haunt: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Vampire Haunt || Default = True.
  • Coven: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Coven || Default = True.
  • Natural Cave: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Natural Cave || Default = True.
  • Mine: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Mine || Default = True.
  • Desecrated Temple: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Desecrated Temple || Default = True.
  • Prison: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Prison || Default = True.
  • Human Stronghold: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Human Stronghold || Default = True.
  • Orc Stronghold: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Orc Stronghold || Default = True.
  • Crypt: Allows Being Spawned In Dungeons Of Type Crypt || Default = True.

Feel free to leave any suggestions and such, i'm very open to anything, and hopefully you find this addition enjoyable or enhances your Daggerfall Unity experience in some way.

Github Source Code: Github

Possible Future Feature Ideas & Concepts To Be Added:
- 8/25/2020, 11:55 AM: Something similar to Skyrim's "Live Another Life" mod, where you select from a list of options in a conversation sort of way to basically determine where you will spawn in and in what state. Such as not just the dungeon, but also possibly the town/city or farm, etc, with possibly property or something around those lines.

Special Thanks:

Jehuty: For the original concept of this mod idea, from their mod with the same purpose that used the quest system instead of C#.

TheLacus: For their custom console command code that I used as a primary example for that feature, was invaluable for testing.

Hazelnut: For assistance when the live build was having OOM issues due to using a struct for an object, instead of a reference based class.

Kokytos: For fixing the perspective on the main thumb-nail image so the "board-game" actually looks like it is on the table instead of floating.
Last edited by Magicono43 on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magicono43

Re: [Mod] Random Starting Dungeon
Post by Magicono43 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:03 pm

file.php

RandomStartingDungeon_Thumnail_1.png (994.17 KiB) Viewed 39 times
file.php

RandomStartingDungeon_Thumnail_2.png (829.28 KiB) Viewed 39 times

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Damn, so many and now i'm in backwaters where only cellphone recption reaches with no net... i weep for like like sphaghetti cat.

Luzur

Good Sir
Docks of DaggerFall (Long-term project)
Unread post by imsobadatnicknames » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:32 am

So... I've just started dipping my toes into actually using the Unity Editor and decided to mess around with UV's Location Loader for a bit.

I ended up doing (among other things) a couple ports in the small harbor south of Daggerfall city.

2020-09-01-05-26-02.png

2020-09-01-05-24-15.png

2020-09-01-05-58-42806.png

2020-09-01-05-39-49.png

It looks like a single location but it's actually two, I made a prefab for a bigger port and one for a smaller one, I just put them right next to each other so I wouldn't have to travel far to chek if they were working correctly.

2.png

1.png

(The reason why I placed the docks and lighthouses outside of the area covered by the location in the editor is so I can place them directly on a sea map pixel and have the parts that are supposed to go on land overlap the map pixel directly to the north)

So... I kinda feel tempted to try and add ports to every port city in the game (or at least the most important ones :p) starting with Daggerfall region. Of course, it's probably gonna take a long time, but I think it's a cool long-term project.

So... if you want to check out Daggerfall Harbor in-game, here are the files. You need to have Uncanny's Location Loader installed. Unzip the file in the StreamingAssets folder. Just travel to Copperfield Manor (the settlement directly south of Daggerfall city) and start walking south, the big lighthouse should become visible pretty soon. The file also contains a couple other locations I was testing out.

There's still some kinks regarding mesh placement that I need to iron out but I think it looks pretty cool.

Note: I haven't tested this outside of the editor, so Idk if using any terrain samplers breaks it.

Anyway, I think the next step would be to make version of the dock prefabs with the docks facing north, east, and west, as there isn't any way to rotate them in the location instance editor. Tell me what you guys think!

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
OK, guys. I dunno if it was here already, but if you would load original save files from the Daggerfall, like me, main quest will not continue.
To start main quest, use these console commands
startquest _brisien (if you, for whatever reason, never met her. Don't do it if you previously met Brisienna, it gets you two encounters with Brisienna in the quest log)
startquest s0000977 - to make our vengeful friend and his little ghosties appear (skip if you already put Lysandus to rest)
startquest s0000999 - to start main quest

index.php

Arcane
Daggerfall Unity 0.10.26
Posted on September 22, 2020 by Interkarma

Daggerfall Unity 0.10.26 is now available on Live Builds page. Despite being tagged a preview, a lot of work has gone into this release to create the most stable update possible. If no major issues are found, our next minor release will be tagged as stable.

If you’re still on DFU 0.10.24, you might need to update your mods to be compatible with 0.10.25 and later. Check the release info for your mods to see if an update is required.

In other news, our Beta milestone is coming up fast! Just a few more items to tick off the Roadmap and Daggerfall Unity is feature complete. We should have more news on this before end of the year. For now, let’s unpack everything this new release.

New Features
Localization Preview (Interkarma)
A long-term goal has been to support new translation mods for Daggerfall Unity, delivered simply and easily through our powerful mod system. This has many challenges, as classic Daggerfall draws text from several different files and formats, some text is even baked right into the executable. Internally, classic Daggerfall used an 8-bit wide character format that did not easily support extended character codes. Language packs for classic Daggerfall had to work within these limits and compromise often, such as re-writing text with transcoded characters aligned with custom font glyphs under a 256 limit. Daggerfall Unity inherited a lot of these same systems early on, as we rely on the classic DOS game data.

For the last couple of years, we’ve gradually laid the groundwork for translation mods in Daggerfall Unity. This started with SDF font support built on TextMeshPro, followed by upgrades to how text is handled internally, and now building on the Localization features in Unity 2019 and integrating with Daggerfall’s unique text requirements. In the last few months, we’ve started migrating all legacy text handling from DOS files to centralised text databases and overcoming the limitations of classic Daggerfall a few systems at a time.

In this first preview release of Localization, all text from TEXT.RSC and text previously hardcoded into executable have been migrated to replaceable text databases easily edited via the Unity Editor. Helpers have been created to import text from legacy data and fix transcoding back to correct character codes. There’s no longer a limit of 256 characters and fonts can have any number of glyphs matched to their proper universal character codes. Underpinning this is support for locale detection, runtime locale switching, locale-based fonts, and more.

In the following screenshot (click for full size), a custom string table has been generated containing English, French, and German translations for the game. All text is imported from legacy TEXT.RSC files in a single click, automatically remapping transcoded characters back to their correct universal character codes. A simple plain-text RSC markup system has been developed so that translators can write text easily and natively without needing to remember bytecode for formatting RSC strings.

Default locale is selected by user’s current region at game startup. If no translations for that region are available, it will fall back to a parent region or to English. Regions can be switched at runtime in editor or by console. Screenshots below show switching between French and German for the STRENGTH info popup. Each translation can format text as they wish, and you’ll notice the imported French and German translations use different line spacing, the markup for which is visible in screenshot above.

Elements such as UI images with baked in text can be replaced via the standard image replacement process and delivered all together in a single .dfmod package.

Daggerfall Unity Localization is a new feature and will continue to evolve over time. As mentioned, only TEXT.RSC and previously hardcoded strings are currently available for replacement in this preview (which outside of quests is over 90% of all text in the game). Other systems like quests will be moved over to localization in future releases.

You can find more technical information about localization in Daggerfall Unity, including current limitations, in this forum topic. This topic contains a tutorial series in progress demonstrating the creation of a new translation mod from scratch.

Precompiled Mods (TheLacus)
Daggerfall Unity has an integrated C# compiler to build mod scripts at runtime. This compiler has a few limitations and can sometimes require mod authors to work around those limits. If you’ve built a large or complex mod for DFU, you’ve probably hit some of those limits by now. From 0.10.26, you can precompile mod scripts to a DLL using Unity’s built-in compiler. This overcomes the limits of runtime compiler and allows for creation of larger and more complex mods.

This will support using C# features like enum, tuple, and string interpolation – currently unavailable with the built-in compiler. If you’re concerned about safety of a precompiled mod, source can be extracted using tools like the JetBrains decompiler.

Precompiled mods are considered experimental for now. Future development of this feature will continue based on feedback by the modding community as directed by TheLacus.

Mod Dependencies Editor (TheLacus)
TheLacus has also created an easier way to define mod dependencies via the new Mod Dependencies window, available through Mod Builder window.

DungeonTextureTables for RuntimeMaterials (TheLacus)
A limitation of the RuntimeMaterials feature was that replacement dungeon parts would not inherit the correct dungeon texture set unique to each dungeon. TheLacus has refined this now so that replacement models using RuntimeMaterials will inherit the correct textures from the dungeon surrounding them.

Secondary Keybinding / KeyCodes Combos (jefetienne)
Moving on from mod features for a minute, jefetienne has further enhanced the control capabilities of Daggerfall Unity with a secondary keybind UI and support for keycode combos, e.g. “LeftShift + K”, “RightControl + K”, “K + V”, “[ + /”, “Joy3B0 + JoyB2”.

You can switch editing primary and secondary control using the Primary/Secondary button at the top-right of controls UI. Switching will show the loadout for that set of controls, with secondary not bound to anything by default.

You can now clear a selected binding by right-clicking on a previously bound action in the loadout.

With support for keycode combos, jefetienne recommends a new default controller layout.

Cast Spell – B
Recast Spell – LT + A
Use Magic Item – LT + B

Ready Weapon – X
Swing Weapon – RT
Switch Hand – R2

Status – D-Down
Character Sheet – D-Up
Inventory – LT + Y

Jump – Y
Crouch – L3
Autorun (Advanced Controls Window) – L2
Run – LT + L2

Rest – Select
Transport – R3
Steal Mode – LT + D-Down
Grab Mode – LT + D-Up
Info Mode – LT + D-Left
Talk Mode – LT + D-Right

Activate – A

Sneak – LT + L3

Logbook – LT + R2
Notebook – LT + X
Automap – D-Left
Travel map – D-Right

Pause (Advanced Controls Window) – Start
Quicksave (Advanced Controls Window) – LT + Start
Quickload (Advanced Controls Window) – LT + Select

Automap Dungeon Water (Pango)
Dungeon water is now displayed on the automap, helping you to plan when to pop your next water breathing potion. Pango implemented this in a way that water is rendered neatly inside the dungeon area, and it looks amazing.

City Bulletin Boards (GalacticChimp)
When visiting a large walled city, you might have noticed the bulletin boards posted by the gates. These are now up and running thanks to GalacticChimp, with an epic first contribution to the project.

Other than displaying city name, bulletin boards can also list news about witch burnings, changes to allegiance of the various politic factions, and other flavour text.

Additional Mod Support (Hazelnut)
Hazelnut has extended several classes and UIs to better support changes by mod system. This is hard to quantify in a few words or by screenshots, but will lead to some new and interesting mods from 0.10.26 onwards. For example, Hazelnut’s own Travel Options mod for 0.10.26 takes advantage of these enhancements with a fresh overhaul to travel system.

And Basic Roads, a WIP mod also by Hazelnut.

See Hazelnut’s listed items below for his other changes. It’s incredible to see the mod potential for Daggerfall Unity expand so quickly at this stage in the project.

General Fixes & Improvements
JayH

• Additional quest fixes for dozens of quests
  • Fix typos in Noble, Commoner, Temple, Thieves Guild quests
  • Add display names to remaining quests
  • Add white space to K0C30Y03 to prevent debug comment showing
  • Fix _painting_ field in A0C00Y14/15
  • Replace %dat with %qdt
  • Fix text error Q0C00Y04
  • Fix typos in S0000001
  • QoL updates for S0000005 to clarify reward and time limits
Numidium

• Apply bonuses and phobias to all attacks, including enemies vs. player and unarmed attacks
DFIronman

• Set Breaking and Entering as last crime comitted (10% chance) after successfully breaking in
  • Set IsDiseasePermanent() public and add IsDiseaseCompleted() helper
Pango

• Faster AI obstacle avoidance
  • Enemy capsules dynamically resize to fit through doors
  • General enemy improvements to doorway pathfinding
  • Remove unstick handling as no longer required
  • Prevent point blank spellcasting into low obstacles
  • Fix parchment tearing in popup message boxes
  • Fix vertical progress bar showing single pixel row of gain colour where not intended
  • Prevent intermittent enemy spawns on ship
  • Remove extraneous empty quest messages
  • Support all cursor sizes, using a software cursor on Windows when larger than 32×32
  • Fix water splash sounds in very shallow dungeon water
  • More accurate pursuit formula
  • Fix clock quest timers that would return 0 days
  • Fix HUD spell icon blink time
jefetienne

• Add IsLoitering flag
  • Allow removing keybinds with mouse right-click
  • Change screenshots to JPEG format
  • Change default binding of Run and Sneak to Left Shift and Left Alt respectively
  • Remove some GC creation in drawing Panels
  • Preprocessor definition for separate development persistent data path
  • Improve keycode display when not using SDF fonts
Hazelnut

• Allow tavern window extension in mods
  • Open permissions and expose buttons on travel popup window
  • Use unscaled time for transport animation speed is indepdendent of timescale
  • Expose location display name mapping from macros
  • Add motion limits for mods and expose applying force
  • Use advanced item list in item maker UI
  • Open DefaultTerrainTexturer to be extended
  • Don’t show holiday text message unless HUD is top window
  • Implemented %cn2 macro for jokes
  • Allow mods to set extra terrain blend space around locations
  • Make vampire satiation check public for mods
  • Allow TerrainSamplers to disable default job and do their own location blending
  • Move material selection into overridable formulas
  • Fix SearchItems method no template index specified
TheLacus

• Do not destroy MobilePersonAsset gameobject to fix re-parenting prefab instance
  • Fix IsDirectionClear() for custom MobilePersonAsset
  • Improvements to mod builder
  • Add run quest action to start a quest and wait for it to complete to run task for success/failure
  • Log warning if textue is not readable but needs to be
  • Extract mod text assets to PersistentDataPath/Mods/ExtractedFiles which is always expected to be readable
  • Better error messages for missing references
  • Improvements to mod loader UI
  • Discard virtual mods without a valid title
  • Add conversion method between Tuple and ValueTuple
Ferital

• Correct %lp macro implementation
  • Fix %god macro to match classic behaviour
  • Fix quest faction macro expansion
  • Fix %imp, %mn, %fn macros
  • FACTION.TXT fixes
  • Use faction race ID for %oath
  • Set race of static NPCs
  • Fix spelling of “sorcerer” in quests display text
BadLuckBurt

• Made NextObjectOffset and PreviousObjectOffset public to fix dungeon activators
Interkarma

• Update baseline engine version to Unity 2019.4.10f1
  • Allow DrainEffect to drain to 0 before player dies from attribute loss
  • Fix ElementalResistance and PacifyEffect spell keys
  • Fix CastWhenHeld recast costing another equip charge
  • Add matching “Sorcerer” to Quests-Foes.txt table so quests can use correct spelling
  • Fix spell expiring 1 round too early
  • Add black panel background to talk window
  • Round input values when updating border rects to further resolve parchment tearing
  • Enable resizable window again (disabled in 0.10.25)

Codex Year of the Donut
Wait, is it playable from start till end or not? Wondering about install.
DFU fixes a ton of bugs in the original and adds a lot of optional UX improvements. I'd definitely suggest it over Daggerfall at this point.

Not everything works as it does in the original, a lot of this is due to completely undocumented features and stuff was also just not implemented at all in the original game.

Gastrick

Cipher
This game is pretty fun, I remember in the original, quests were all bugged out. Unfortunately quests still are unfinishable a lot of the time, even after talking to everyone in the village or in dungeons that require picklocking skills. The hill and valley mod + the no-mist mod really makes walking outside of towns much more aesthetically pleasing.

Edit: This game needs a modesty mod

Last edited:

Borian

This game sucks but I still come back to it regularly, much like my relationship with corned beef hash but with less vomiting. I'd like this game with dungeons that don't suck like the worst parts of TTRPG-OSR labyrinths. Aspects of Shoot'n'Looters and the better modern roguelikes such as Cogmind would be :positive:
RPG stats would be nice, instead of a billion skills of which two or three are useful for any one class. For exploration I believe random item stats, enchantments, things like that would be a huge benefit. It wants to be a D&D dungeon crawler but it mostly ignores direct descendants of preceding efforts towards that goal, and almost entirely - like roguelikes, for instance. Despite the simplicity of roguelikes at the time, the designs of those games really should have been copied. It's like they got to the random part and stopped there. How about fucking System Shock, a game that came out years earlier with exceptional level design? They probably ignored that because of the complexity a system would need to generate interesting levels to that degree, but it's also as if they learned nothing from it. Or, going with the prior point, it's as if they simply ignored it. Instead it's like they only got their dungeon design from the likes of popular 2D dungeon crawlers of the contemporaneous past. I think the idea with DU is that people will be able to mod the absolute shit out of it when it's complete and stable, turn it into a real game. I hope that actually happens, but I doubt anyone who could mod DU will know enough about game design to see how it sucks.
I have actually vomited because of this game. I was eating corned beef hash while playing it. Endless samey mazes combined with nausea so thoroughly vexed my kinaesthetics that I had to run to the sink. I love Daggerfall. It's one of my favorite games.

Drowed

Arcane
This is an amazing project with excellent mod support. 10/10

Which MODs would you recommend? I don't mind MODs changing mechanics or adding a ton of things, I've beat Daggerfall decades ago, so I'm not too keen on playing the same game again.

Gregz

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom