Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter The Wayward Realms - upcoming Daggerfall-like RPG from original Elder Scrolls developers - coming to Kickstarter

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I don't think so, because then he could've just not answered. But if you're correct, that's very conceited coming from a guy who got fooled into drawing for a dead project for free.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
BROZ HAHAHAH BROZ HAHAHA BROZ I MEAN HAHAHAH

C'mon! Why do we inside and outside our lives always make simple things complex? Maybe because we get turned on by mystery, or simplicity of truth is not what we would like reality to be so we make things more complex so they can be what we want them. But only in our minds

I wanted this to be true sequal to Daggerfall with Skyrim/New Vegas lvl of graphics. Something completely doable today or even five years ago. But simple reality is: this is vaporware

They have one programmer, who doesn't have more then 1 hour of his time per week to talk on skype about all the things he'd love to do but others have to do. Talkin about Julian. Rest of team is made of retarded degenerate commie lovin Skyrim zoomer modders with anxiety attacks. I wish it was my butthurt speaking. They are MODDERS, they MOD other people's games, and here there's no game to mod, it needs to be made. They speak no programming language, and they laughed at my pragmatic proposal that Julian teaches them C++/C#. OnceLost games have no budget, and by that I mean their bank account is at: 0.00$. OF FUCKING COURSE they didn't pay for any artwork, with whose money, you silly!? Indigo is gone, 3-4 senior programmers that offered to work for free scarred away, stupidly generous offer from publisher shat on, and so on. . .

Expect only quality drama and circus from this. I repeat: this project has zero active programmers working on it. Zero

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Also Pajeet that shat on opportunity with Paradox, and never failed to fuck things up, they love taste of his ass. Though they lost all contact with him for past 6 months, he's still their *buahaha* official Project Director

SHEOGORATH'S MAD CIRCUS

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
They speak no programming language, and they laughed at my pragmatic proposal that Julian teaches them C++/C#
Heh lol what? It's not like in games where magic school has to be taught to be unlocked. You can teach yourself a programming language, and if you can't, there are video lessons that can be bought on Udemy.
But the problem is, you won't be sufficiently high level to make a game.

OnceLost games have no budget, and by that I mean their bank account is at: 0.00$. OF FUCKING COURSE they didn't pay for any artwork
They're fucking adults who worked their entire life, of course they can pour some resources together if they believe in the project.
Besides, to make an LLC, you HAVE to put forward some minimal amount of money. In Belgium it's around 5-10k euros, I don't remember.
What boggles the mind is that 10 adults in the room don't have $300 bucks each to pay a freelancer for high quality art. They had to beg for it.

Narushima

Cipher
I don't think so, because then he could've just not answered. But if you're correct, that's very conceited coming from a guy who got fooled into drawing for a dead project for free.
I think you need to start assuming that some people are smarter than you but won't ever tell you that straight.

Gastrick

Cipher
Also Pajeet that shat on opportunity with Paradox, and never failed to fuck things up, they love taste of his ass. Though they lost all contact with him for past 6 months, he's still their *buahaha* official Project Director
Lol, I asked as well why they haven't made any progress(with the usual adhom at the end) and they thought I was you.
Some lulz, Skynugg--"at this point I might just contact discord"
Victor(Wyald)--"Man, that is the only thing that really sucks about that article, it brought out the worse in these folks for 'no damned reason'[citation needed]"
Also, someone named Manic Dragon wants to dox you.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Who in their right mind would get into bed with Paradox and their eleventy-billion DLC requirement?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
GUD! GUD! I live in their minds now! I can be anywhere, anyone! See that cheesecake on table? That's me!

BTW: After banning and being called nazi, I have re-established presence on their Discord. They IP banned me, but as always, I found work around. ;) Thou I haven't been active there for more then week, it seems my mass paranoia spell has worked beautifully on denizens of their madly butthurt Discord circus

jungl

Augur
Its been how long they announced this but have nothing to show? I expect a scamstarter followed by no game cant be that hard to make a spiritual sequel to daggerfall the game is extremely simplistic where phone and rpg makers games have more depth now days.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yeah, except they'd rather skip Kickstarter and find rich Daddy Publisher, if they can. Which with their commie work ethics, can't

Allegedly they have 3 programmers now. Don't quote me on that, cause I've been told the same: "Three programmers, but don't quote me on that". Fuck, I think I just quoted commie. First and last time

Gastrick

Cipher
Yeah, except they'd rather skip Kickstarter and find rich Daddy Publisher, if they can.
That's good because a publisher with millions on the line will be easier to convince that they won't be able to actually make a game.
With a kickstarter campaign, most of the fanboy donators are obstinate and deluded that the game will not be vaporware.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Sure, but commie's definition of programmer can be: modded Stalin's mustaches on every dragon in Skyrim

BTW: When I say Skyrim modding commies, I literally mean it. They already had their first ideological purity in-fight, few days ago 14 year old Serbian commie refused to work on in-game food recipes with what he labeled as "mere radical social-liberal"*

*my stomach hurts from lol, I can't believe all of this is real. This would pass as madness in Sheogorath's Shivering Isles

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
With a kickstarter campaign, most of the fanboy donators are obstinate and deluded that the game will not be vaporware.
Yeah, they must be aware of this. Doesn't seem like they even want to scam gamers, thou Pajeet clearly looks for opportunity of early pension, they're just laughably incompetent. Only one who's got mad talent is Ted Peterson. He rules over these mad modders like Sheogorath in Shivering Isles. I guess they see me as Jyggalag

Gastrick

Cipher
***Discord Tricks***

1. Add +## after your email name to reuse the same email over and over again e.g. emailname33+2@protonmail.com
2. Protonmail and Yandex are both email providers that don't require a phone number.

3. They only check your IP when joining the server so you can switch to a banned IP and have them ban the same IP repeatedly.
4. Phone number tricks haven't worked for awhile, thankfully as of writing this post, phone numbers aren't required so it would be a good idea to create several backups while this lasts.
There's also modules and bots but I've never used them(the Captcha stop bots from auto joining). I'll have to update with a scraping tool.

Last edited:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
So I contacted the artist who drew that, figured I'd ask if he drew it for free like everyone else. These guys are too cheap to even hire an artist out of their pocket.

But my dark plans failed. This guy has too low of an IQ to understand simple English.

bbf5a08d48b77cd90637079e4dd76b4c.png

Who am I? It literally says in my second sentence. "I'm a fan of the project". Fucking learn to read, retard.

Your problem was not identifying yourself as Ron T Infini, the senior editor/journalist of the prestigious RPG Codex magazine.....

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
So I contacted the artist who drew that, figured I'd ask if he drew it for free like everyone else. These guys are too cheap to even hire an artist out of their pocket.

But my dark plans failed. This guy has too low of an IQ to understand simple English.

bbf5a08d48b77cd90637079e4dd76b4c.png

Who am I? It literally says in my second sentence. "I'm a fan of the project". Fucking learn to read, retard.

Your problem was not identifying yourself as Ron T Infini, the senior editor/journalist of the prestigious RPG Codex magazine.....
I disagree. A journalist comes off as some shark who wants nothing but to exploit their sources to get a story to shit on Incel Games.
But a powerless fan and a true devotee, he gets compassion for that, and may get a sip of info.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom