Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #7: Romance & Companionship, Early Access delayed to October 6th

GloomFrost

Arcane
The worst thing is that BG3 will become the highest rated BG game and one of the highest rated RPGs ever, that I can guarantee. And well animated faggot sex will be one of the main reasons why. Sad times, in Owlcat Games we trust.

Codex Year of the Donut
And well animated faggot sex will be one of the main reasons why.
funny.png

can you tell me which combination is missing?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The worst thing is that BG3 will become the highest rated BG game and one of the highest rated RPGs ever, that I can guarantee. And well animated faggot sex will be one of the main reasons why. Sad times, in Owlcat Games we trust.
On Metacritic, Baldur's Gate 2 sits at 95/91 and Baldur's Gate at 91/89. D:OS at 88/80 and D:OS 2 at 93/86.

Do you honestly think that BG3 will do better than D:OS 2? Especially considering the amount of butthurt fans of the original series that will never accept what Larian is doing to the franchise?

Codex Year of the Donut
On Metacritic, Baldur's Gate 2 sits at 95/91 and Baldur's Gate at 91/89. D:OS at 88/80 and D:OS 2 at 93/86.

Do you honestly think that BG3 will do better than D:OS 2? Especially considering the amount of butthurt fans of the original series that will never accept what Larian is doing to the franchise?
dos2 is 95/9.0, nearly identical to bg2 and higher than bg
https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/divinity-original-sin-ii---definitive-edition

GloomFrost

Arcane

What BG fans think of the game is irrelevant at this point, I was talking about the "professional" reviews. And yes BG3 has every chance to get higher ratings than BG2 and 1. Unfortunately.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

dos2 is 95/9.0, nearly identical to bg2 and higher than bg
https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/divinity-original-sin-ii---definitive-edition
Fuck, I got bamboozled by the two hundred versions of the game... I was looking at the page for the switch version. (Not) interestingly enough, the definitive edition also has an higher score than the original release.

I still trust Ontopoly to create a million accounts and spam bad reviews everywhere on the internet.

Mark Richard

Arcane
Christ, no. One of my many reoccurring nightmares is being trapped in a broken elevator with an RPG romance writer, knowing all their darkest kinks after they treated my character like their own personal Ken doll. 'But Mark, you chose the romance option!' Listen, I didn't know what I was signing up for. I expected a standard kiss and a fade to black, not acting out an extensive love scene where the narrator cheerfully describes my character licking sweat.

Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands
We can all only hope that there will be a wide range of trans NPCs and ugly straight women to romance.........

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
Pretending like hot waifus and naked titties didn't contribute significantly to the success of Twitcher series.

In any case it doesn't matter how emotionally complex the writing is or isn't as long as the chicks are smoking hot with long hair and medium-to-large breasts. But this is Current Year and beautiful women are considered offensive for some reason so goblinoid uggo sex is gonna cringe hard.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Hardly a surprise. I suppose horny unicorns next or visits to the barnyard.. (not like arcanum didn't have da sheep BAAAAAAA!!!)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom