Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - hard rock spacing sequel

GreyViper

Prophet
I had the chance to try it out and it really gave me the modern Privateer feeling at least you know straight away who they pay homage. Overall with small exceptions I like the game, it plays well and looks nice. I'm not a fan of some of the models for ships so I was hoping there was either total conversion mod to make it look like Privateer or other WC models you could download from nexus. Right now seems mostly new skins.
Still, the game scratches there right itch and is a solid entry and I do hope they keep updating and adding new content.
5USqX4sntndjDQKHGWUZYrAEmvQjEtRYgz7FYaYgkFrtWfrVZ9UA5SUvyDvFctcEyiNOsBw4jrhO-1cpDsoClrkMv25X

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Even without exclusivity it should only be bought when on sale.

I really liked the game, but it's very barebones.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Not gonna lie. This game doesn't interest me because I don't like the asthetic and the color scheme. It makes me think of the Outer Worlds of space shooters for gay club kids living in a world of rainbows and color. Too much fucking color.

Ashigara

Educated
I must admit it sorta reminded me of that No Man's Sky colour pallate...

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
So you motherfuckers were cheering up for this game when the dev was taking jabs at Star Citizen and all of a sudden is bad because it's epic exclusive?
lol

Inspectah

Savant
Game is ok, but the popamolization kills It for me. Could be Fun and I love the ideia of flying a goddamm garbage truck for my humble beggining instead of the Slick design most games have nowadays, but for the most part I Felt like I was fighting the game itself. No, I dont want to dock Just cause I passed by close to the station. No, I dont want to feel like I'm having a stroke everytime I turn the ship cause the huge blue stars decide to melt. No I dont want to stop by this fucking distress Beacon you stupid ship. That Said, the combat is Fun, ships are blocky with that 90s pos aesthetic (colours notwhistanding) and sounds are great. I kinda miss the old Firefly aesthetic in modern space games so It was a worthwhile few hours of play, even If part of it was raging at the automated fuckery even on sim mode

Filthy Sauce

Arbiter
Christ. Just got it on steam. The mouse and keyboard controls are major ass. I tried to to use settings to make it feel right, but no dice. My Ps4 controller doesnt work at all with out 3rd part program, which is retarded as last few games I bought on steam had it native. Fuck it. Returning it and hoping better luck with Star Wars Squadrons.

i have only two issues with iwar2
1) i have fond but very foggy memories, i wouldn't want to ruin them
2) research (and some goods availability) is leveled to the main quest, this means that every time you unlock something new you must sit and grind a gate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom