Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me to remember this obscure, old RPG

Poseidon00

Arcane
I'm afraid I can't provide many details about it other than the few things I remember. It's been bugging me for years and I still can't find it.

I played it on PC. Very early PC. On some demo disc that also had Castle of the Winds. I believe it may have been called "galaxy of games", but have never been able to find the correct disc for it so that might not be it.

You created a small party, and could assign them various perks. One of them was the "pacifist", which meant you couldn't attack, but gained levels very quickly. You could attack merchants to steal their stuff. It was all 2D, early sprite stuff just like Castle of the Winds.

I know it's not a lot to go of off, but I figured if anyone could point out what this was they would be here.

Poseidon00

Arcane
That's it! Massive thanks. I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it at this point tbh.

agris

Arcane
Patron
damn, asked and answered on the first try. good work Voids !

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom