Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #7: Romance & Companionship, Early Access delayed to October 6th

Black_Willow

Arcane
funny.png

I don't see a "dragon sex" position here. Are you still going to defend this game DraQ?

Glop_dweller

Prophet
Go for my eyes boo go for my eyes!
At least there isn't an MxH column; count yer' blessings.

Add it to the ever-growing list of reasons of why I am not going near this pile of dogshit. Larian, once again shows they are morally bereft.
Maybe it's cargo cult thinking... They see the Witcher, and DragonAge, and they want the same praise—hiked up to eleven.
eek_zpsjctmx49x.GIF

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, I have seen drawings like that before, though the context was different. A politics / chemistry teacher I know personally has this on his wall at home (NSFW):

kamacitra-fullposter_001.jpg
Political chemistry sounds like something out of Putin's bag of tricks. :positive:

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Well, I have seen drawings like that before, though the context was different. A politics / chemistry teacher I know personally has this on his wall at home (NSFW):

kamacitra-fullposter_001.jpg

I guess these days we have to be happy that it's at least not on the class room wall (yet).

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
If they actually will implement fully animated sex-scenes, 90% of the players will choose a female character for the sole purpose of engaging in lesbomancy.

Heinrich

Scholar

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Time to harvest some retardred ratings because I'm one of the persecuted minorities on the codex who actually enjoys romance bs and in depth party relations in his rpgs.

And...I actually do like what I'm reading tbh, this might be one thing that Baldurs gate 3 does better then PF:K.

Not sure what to think about the sex scenes though, usually that's something you add in via mods. I do note the lack of M x M in the storyboard which leads me to think that npcs won't all just be pansexual thank goodness. Even bioware don't make their characters pan all the time despite what one might think so would be a mistake to do so and just leads to lazy writing, if npcs have half the personality they claim to be putting in, then that should extend to their sexual preferences. Ideally racial preferences too but that might be considered too edgy for todays standards where orcs represent black folks apparently.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
For all the Ride-the-Bull genitalia bumping lovingly lubed-up and thrust into these party-based RPGs over the years, the formula remains strangely prudish about polyamory. You can bang any form of animal, vegetable, or mineral in your party, but you can only bang one of them. No playas allowed in RPGs. Come to think of it, cockblocking based on player choice is the only form of C&C I've seen Bioware put much effort into.

waken

Educated
For all the Ride-the-Bull genitalia bumping lovingly lubed-up and thrust into these party-based RPGs over the years, the formula remains strangely prudish about polyamory. You can bang any form of animal, vegetable, or mineral in your party, but you can only bang one of them. No playas allowed in RPGs. Come to think of it, cockblocking based on player choice is the only form of C&C I've seen Bioware put much effort into.
Polyarmory, not polyamory!

Hordes of the Underdark did have kind of a harem ending though, if your charisma and persuasion were high enough.

Hordes of the Underdark did have kind of a harem ending though, if your charisma and persuasion were high enough.
That was the one Aurora Engine game I had some sort of fun with and I still gave up halfway through. My CON stat wasn't high enough to stomach the Infinity Engine to Aurora Engine transition.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom