Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
G Ziets I'm not asking you whether this new game is a sequel to Tyranny. But did you previously work on TYRANNY with PARADOX, a MAJOR PUBLISHER? :smug:

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Joseph Stalin as a creator with a myriad of options, would you really choose to work on a sequel to a game that flopped and had the writing with the depth of Belle Delphine's personality?

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
G Ziets

Thanks Daedalos! Legally, I’m not able to say anything about WL3 because I don’t work for InXile/Microsoft anymore (but ask me again after the game comes out, and I can tell you what I think we did best).

I'm asking you again since the game is out :P
Well, you really did good with WL3, I enjoyed it very much (even with all its shortcomings) so thanks for a good game!
WL3 also gave me much more hope for whatever you're working on, can't wait to see your next project.

guestposting

Educated
I hope they bring in Mitsoda now that he’s a free agent, but maybe he’s tough to work with (seems like the most straightforward explanation for his career trajectory).

Efe

Erudite
if they are going to copy success, it would be more warcraft than spellforce

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom