Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
I like skillz. Most cRPGs drop the ball on making those matter (looking at you Realms of Arcania). One of the best things about P:K is the extent to which that isn’t true. Skills matter a lot.

Trickster Path takes that to absurd levels. Will be fun dominating a game using shit that usually doesn’t matter at all.

So is the Trickster Path connected to the Fey? Does it has anything to do with the Lantern King?

Delterius

Arcane
What exactly is the Trickster Path?
It's the hard-coded Chaotic Path. Think of mythological tricksters, outwitting everyone else and getting by on cunning and resourcefulness . Gameplaywise they've been described as being able to influence rolls to their favor and getting to steal the positive outcomes enemy rolls for themselves, among other things. That, and they get a lot of friends in the Fae.

Desiderius is the resident expert on Tricksters.
they fudge dice rolls, summon nymphs and disorder the cosmos

what else could one want

Bara

Arcane
Ugh, I'm so miffed rats didn't win. I wanted a rat druid so badly. Every time I see the abomination that are the kitsune I throw up a little in my mouth and remember how my precious ratfolk didn't win. I hope they make it in a DLC.

If we're lucky they'll mess with people and add a ratfolk companion character with the dlc like they did with tieflings. Oh you wanted to romance a kitsune companion character? Fuck you here's rats.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
ratfolks must be stopped

Wh-what are you talking about man-thing, the ra-ra-ratfolk are simply l-e-legend, yes-yes, they do not exist all, you are f-f-f-f-f-fool and a disgusting man-worm to believe such ridiculous tales about the Glorious Skaven Race. Remember to s-s-step in the da-dark alley tonight, you will find something very interesting there

Delterius

Arcane
ratfolks must be stopped

Wh-what are you talking about man-thing, the ra-ra-ratfolk are simply l-e-legend, yes-yes, they do not exist all, you are f-f-f-f-f-fool and a disgusting man-worm to believe such ridiculous tales about the Glorious Skaven Race. Remember to s-s-step in the da-dark alley tonight, you will find something very interesting there

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
So what was the purpose of the alpha and beta stages of Kingmaker? :smug:
Was the alpha an optional addon for Kingmaker? Regardless, this stage of alpha feels more polished than the middle stage beta build of Kingmaker, IMO. I'm willing to bet that's because of the reused assets.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Kitsunes are lycanthropes technically, not furries.
Actual weeabo furry is someone like Bagi from Daishizen no Maju Bagi.

Neither are catgirls or foxgirls or racoongirls, they're just human women with bestial features added for pure aesthetics purposes.

Roxors are furries yes.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Kitsunes are lycanthropes technically, not furries.
Actual weeabo furry is someone like Bagi from Daishizen no Maju Bagi.

Neither are catgirls or foxgirls or racoongirls, they're just human women with bestial features added for pure aesthetics purposes.

Roxors are furries yes.

They are exactly the opposite of lycanthropes since the fox form is their normal form

Shadenuat

Arcane
Well they do have like shapeshift mechanic or something right?

What I mean is, if we count every mythological being turning animal/human (or tree, or water foam, or whatever) as furry we're playing into furry hands there.
We must establish strict ranking system. We must

ah whatever, I love fox girls :shittydog:

Shadenuat

Arcane
hundred(s) posts of spam in anime thread, jrpg thread, and posting elf girl and fox girls did not do it, but naming Tezuka movie blown my cover huh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom