Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Gastrick

Cipher
Leftists love to talk about "white fragility", when in truth it's the blacks that have the most fragile of egos - which goes a long way towards explaining why they are all so obnoxiously loud and the foundation of dey culcha is stolen valor... or, in their case, stealing achievements of other people so they don't lock so pathetic in comparison.
I was discussing the "Achievement of Black Civilization" with friends just recently, and the only one indisputable and worthwhile achievement of theirs is music. I'm not talking about rap 'n shiet, rap is not music, it's just people talking over stolen samples. But genres like blues, jazz, soul, funk, even rock 'n roll were created by blacks (with the important note that all instrumentation in this genres is purely Western) by marrying African rhythms with Western melodicism. Probably the one and only time in the history when symbiosis of black and white cultures resulted in something genuinely good, and the only thing from blacks that really impacted the world.
Those genres come from jews. "Let me make the nation's song and I care not who makes the laws".
https://archive.org/details/HenryFordTheInternationalJew/page/n153/mode/2up
Songs from World War I and before were picturesque, romantic, clean. Whereas jew music to this day promotes beta soy behaviour and sexual degeneracy.

Gastrick

Cipher
Significant quotes,
"Talented singers, tuneful singing vanished. The Jew and the African period, being the entrance of the jungle motif, the so-called "Congo" stuff, and other compositions which swiftly degenerated into a rather more bestial type than the beasts themselves arrive at."
"Monkey talk, jungle squeals, grunts and squeaks and gasps suggestive of calf love are camouflaged by a few feverish notes and admitted in homes where the thing itself, unaided by 'canned music,' would be stamped out in horror."
"Ministers, educators, reformers, parents, citizens are amazed at the growth of looseness amont the people, and rail at the evil results. They see the evil product and they attack the product. They rail at the young people who go in for this eroticism and suggestiveness. They deplore the sexual license, the delinquency and the infantilism of the younger people. But all this has a source! Why not attack the source?"

Naraya

Arcane
QMARZyA.jpg

クソ外国人
害人
Meh, there is still a big difference with what CDPR does and something like this, for example...

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I fear this game will have shit tier writing bordering on cringe level. People will be shocked that CDPR could write such drivel but it looks like most of the writing team of the Witcher series have left.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Why does it look like it? I hear that CD Project is a slave mine as far as working conditions are concerned but video game writer jobs are like extremely rare so I doubt established people in prominent companies would be eager to just randomly leave en masse. Unless everything from Obsidian to Blizzard and Ubisoft is now staffed with the witcher writing team idk where else they would have went.

Also, another point to this is that if my understanding is correct based on job postings CD Project only hires native poles for their writer jobs and the leadership is the same so even if there was a change of staff I can't imagine there being any substantial qualitative difference from the twitcher.

Theldaran

Liturgist
Also, another point to this is that if my understanding is correct based on job postings CD Project only hires native poles for their writer jobs and the leadership is the same so even if there was a change of staff I can't imagine there being any substantial qualitative difference from the twitcher.

Truly "potato" quality.

Gargaune

Magister
About 2 months until release now.

Hype levels rising
Lucky you, my anticipation's been growing tepid. Say what you want about Bethesda, but their approach of "here's our new game and it's coming out in a couple of months" is effective.

Häyhä

Arbiter
Significant quotes,
"Talented singers, tuneful singing vanished. The Jew and the African period, being the entrance of the jungle motif, the so-called "Congo" stuff, and other compositions which swiftly degenerated into a rather more bestial type than the beasts themselves arrive at."
"Monkey talk, jungle squeals, grunts and squeaks and gasps suggestive of calf love are camouflaged by a few feverish notes and admitted in homes where the thing itself, unaided by 'canned music,' would be stamped out in horror."
"Ministers, educators, reformers, parents, citizens are amazed at the growth of looseness amont the people, and rail at the evil results. They see the evil product and they attack the product. They rail at the young people who go in for this eroticism and suggestiveness. They deplore the sexual license, the delinquency and the infantilism of the younger people. But all this has a source! Why not attack the source?"

Hold your Panzerkampfwagens there, Heinrich Himmler von Edgeberg, you can listen to your hearts content your faggy, medieval pantyhose-wearing troubadour music with lutes and shit if you want.

There, enjoy.

I'll take the "degenerate" Jew music coupled with cool beers any day of the week, thank you very much. :lol:

Last edited:

Gastrick

Cipher
Hold your Panzerkampfwagens there, Heinrich Himmler von Edgeberg., you can listen to your hearts content your faggy, medieval pantyhose-wearing troubadour music with lutes and shit if you want.
I'll take the "degenerate" Jew music coupled with cool bears any day of the week, thank you very much. :lol:
Your song is shit, even for the genre of "normal" rock.
I had in mind folk and pub songs that have charm, but I'll post something amazing instead.

Edit: better version

Last edited:

Gastrick

Cipher
Gonna ruin your posting plans and the rest of the day instead...

You can see the great originality in this song of taking a classic and metalizing it. Kikes are at it again, they never change.
I'll give you that, you're decent at doing ripoffs, too bad they're still shit compared to the original.
The thing with metal is that if you it isn't blasted in your ears it's just garbage, which is a potent sign of decline. With classics you can listen to them however, doesn't matter fuckall.
Come back when you have a song that isn't classical based, chump.
You were going to ruin my master plan? I'm still crashing this thread, with no survivors.

Häyhä

Arbiter
You were going to ruin my master plan? I'm still crashing this thread, with no survivors.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Nah, you're just a nazi-wannabe shitposting about "kikes" on Codex. That role has been filled many times over, you're dime-a-dozen here, sonny, neither original or brave. :D

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You can see the great originality in this song of taking a classic and metalizing it. Kikes are at it again, they never change.
- German band pays a homage to their favourite Russian composer, probably raising awareness of his works to the people who never heard about him
- "arghh kikes!"

This is either a very fat and blunt trololo, or a genuine retardation due to extensive drinking of glass cleaner.

Last edited:

Zer0wing

Cipher
Hold your Panzerkampfwagens there, Heinrich Himmler von Edgeberg, you can listen to your hearts content your faggy, medieval pantyhose-wearing troubadour music with lutes and shit if you want.
Troubadour death metal is p. cool guy, don't be like this.

Gastrick

Cipher
- German band pays a homage to their favourite Russian composer, probably raising awareness of his works to the people who never heard about him
- "arghh kikes!"
This is either a very fat and blunt trololo, or a genuine retardation due to extensive drinking of glass cleaner.
Alright, I'll set some higher standards on shitposting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom