Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

^Typical Codexer in this day and age

Buttons are a snare and a racket. Buttons pimp white women and black women. Buttons TURN thinking men into drooling drones incapable of expressing themselves save by lazily surveying a rainbow parade to find the pixel pic that best represents their fleeting feelz of the moment. The button agenda is easily acknowledged; the deliberate dumbing down of Codexia.

For the establishment the advantages of a fully buttoned-up user base are of course manifold: post count is severely decreased and button-mashers will more readily accept shillster "news" and "reviews" from the local press kit whore as well as pledge big juicy bux to pyramid schemes dressed up as fundraisers - typically for some poz-ware piece of shit no healthy person should even consider playing or paying for if his life depended on it.

We must dissent.

Say NO to button parade. Ban buttons! Button genocide!

But how...!?

THIS IS HOW: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/besters-greatmod-for-rpgcodex.130868/

With a couple of simple scripts you can experience Codex as it looked a decade ago. No buttons, no bullshit.

Try it man. Just for a second. Try it and feel the incline. Just do it!

Isn't it clean and pretty?

Gastrick

Cipher
Last edited:
Shitposter
It’s incredibly cringe when you read a post and it’s obvious that the person is fishing for a certain reaction ie: libtard desperate for those deus vult, etc... reactions from the actual white/Christian people

Semiurge

Cipher
It’s incredibly cringe when you read a post and it’s obvious that the person is fishing for a certain reaction ie: libtard desperate for those deus vult, etc... reactions from the actual white/Christian people

They want some kind of reaction, of course, but now buttons have made reacting to posts much easier, without having to spend valuable energy by typing. Every keystroke requires that you fight the mighty gravity, whereas slowly sliding your mouse hand to reach buttons is a matter of combating inertia and friction, of which there is very little
with modern "fast" mice and mousepads.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
If you complain about buttons long enough DU will disable them for you. Be careful what you wish for.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
They are already disabled for him and he wants to drag everyone down with him into the buttonless abyss.

DraQ

Arcane
Any way to add a couple of years on top of that and experience Codex back when it didn't have all the retards?

Retards is a Codex trademarks, they were always here, the only difference being the age gap between users.
The main difference is that back then it was just a handful of village idiots among relatively insightful folk.
Now? It's a handful of intelligent folk feeling like village idiots for not leaving this forum in the first place and letting it burn to the ground.

P.S. I could have pulled the "Joined:" card, you know.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
me reacting to every post I see:
ytdbZF.gif

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
There has always been retarded shit posted on the Codex.

In 2003 Vault Dweller even called Civ III a "must have" for any Civ fan. :lol:

It's true of course that retards come here in droves now (and yeah I get the joke, I'm a retard newfag gg recked - won't dispute it even because I've sure posted a lot of shit myself) but I think what's really attracting all the flies is the steaming turds dropped by the staff (including the buttons, sure, but they're just a part of it). There are whole dedicated forums to utter shitmonger devs and the press kit whore reposts everything he's handed regardless of how disgusting it may be (BG3 romances... seriously?). Reminder:

Cut & Paste news is not news.

Posting a random niggers twitter, is not news.

I've read all his bullshit posts elsewhere, with actual original content included.

Infinitron is a scam.
Ban Crispy.
SHUT IT DOWN!

Zep--

Fucker shills for mainstream garbage, sneaks in his filth everywhere and abuses his position to drive away good posters and have them replaced with docile dorito drones. DU's poz faire approach isn't helping either. Why tolerate the embarrassing twitter account, degenerate avatars and "Gaming Drama" post prison? Shit taste faggots go where they feel welcome. Good guys leave when they don't. Pretty simple math.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom