Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Worst RPGs All Time?

Smerlus

Educated
I bought a Planescape Torment/Soulbringer combo back in the day.

It's like ordering Filet Mignon with a side of dogshit

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
What about jewels like Mistmare? Pearls like Metalheart: Replicant's Rampage? Rubies such as Heath: the Unchosen Path? Sapphires like Gorasul: Legacy of the Dragon?

I looked the games up and unsurprisingly all of them are slavjank played only by jankslavs.
This thread is about real games made by real people with real souls, so no Slavs or Gooks allowed!

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Worst RPGs All Time? Can we appreciate this thread for what it really is?

"Trigger the Codex with a statement name."

Here you go: Age of Decadence
I am confused,is this some kind of 4d chess?
Chess - great mechanics, bad story. A true combatfag rpg!
rating_salute.gif

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected

Stefmob

Novice
I can't barely finish a game in general. and I only play cRPGs. and there not many rpgs that I play for more then 15 hours, and the ones I love i can put +70 hours in, before finishing (if enough content). but the ones i was the most dissapointed with:

1. witcher 2 (loved the first one, was easily bored with the second)
2. all fallouts except 1 (favourite rpg off all time), and NV (tried fallout 2 and 3 each for around 7 times, but quit after 45 minutes every time, never tried 4 or that new one).
3. dragon age 1 (same old same old, a boring game that seems a good game because compared in an era of very terrible games)
4. jade empire
5. torment tides of numeria (do I need to explain this one?)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I can't barely finish a game in general. and I only play cRPGs. and there not many rpgs that I play for more then 15 hours, and the ones I love i can put +70 hours in, before finishing (if enough content). but the ones i was the most dissapointed with:

1. witcher 2 (loved the first one, was easily bored with the second)
2. all fallouts except 1 (favourite rpg off all time), and NV (tried fallout 2 and 3 each for around 7 times, but quit after 45 minutes every time, never tried 4 or that new one).
3. dragon age 1 (same old same old, a boring game that seems a good game because compared in an era of very terrible games)
4. jade empire
5. torment tides of numeria (do I need to explain this one?)
And you only post 4 times a year...

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom